The snow....

Mr Gilbo

Morning all. I want to do a bit of forward planning. Though I should have done it yesterday and gone down and got another weeks worth of packs!

My problem is that coz of the snow that has just hit Essex I more than likely not be able to get to South Benfleet in my car. I love my BMW, just not in the snow. Snow + rear wheel drive do not go. Last time we had snow I couldn't drive it for a week!

So I have 8 food packs remaining. Enough for Sunday and Monday, but I would like to eek out the food packs to last until Tuesday really.

What food could I eat that wouldn't knock my body out of ketosis? I suppose that I am almost planning on doing Lite until I can get to see my LLC.

Hi, I have a 100 mile round trip to my nearest class so i only go every 2 weeks i am always terrified that the weather will stop me getting my packs too. I guess all you can do is eat a low fat low carb meal the usual chicken fish etc and veg or salad but your LLC should be able to advise you better. Is it possible anybody passing that way could collect them for you ? Lets hope this snow doesnt last long ! good luck.

Eat up to 300g of white meat such as chicken thats uncooked weight, and some of the veg allowed is carrots, swede, broccoli, cauliflower, you can also buy a bag of stiry fry veg and chuck some chicken in with a small amount of soy sauce for added flavour. Im on Lite and these are the foods i eat for my meal. They are the foods listed and will not knock you out of ketosis x

Oh and you should have about 80g of each veg (again uncooked weight) and at least 3 varieties. These can also include salad leaves of any kind, spring onions etc. And if you make a salad you are allowed to put either 3tsps of low fat dressing on it or 2-3 tsps of reduced fat mayo x

Thank you clairepbear. Thankfully my mum has come to the rescue and will let me borrow her car to get to class. Just got to walk to their first!

Next car will be 4 wheel drive, or front wheel only!

Back