The soups

Berryred

Gold Member
So I read along as I do and see most of you 'drink' the soups. Am I the only one who puts it in a bowl and even uses a soup spoon to have it:D

How strange to even have it like a cup-a-soup lol I never would of thought of it, but like my way, makes me feel like joining in with family when I have it. Much to the fact they all sit at other end of table as don't like the smell:rolleyes:.

I have mine out of a bowl as well but I dont mind the taste of them so dont feel the need to drink them as quickly as possible.

I always have mine from a bowl... definitely feels more like 'eating'

Yep, I have mine from a bowl too because I put them in the blender with cold water to mix and then microwave them. :)

I'm a bowl and spoon gal. Its the only time I feel like I can properly sit down and "eat" with the family.

I eat them with a bowl and spoon? I didnt realise people did otherwise hehe! I acutally make mine in a pan, I boil some water in the kettle, put in the pan on a low heat and sive the powder in and whisk it. Adding my herbs and spices etc... Yum Yum!!

Do you know, I never thought of making it in a pan....have always just boiled the kettle and had a cuppa soup!! Does it help with the lumps??
Still think the chilli flakes in the thai chicken are fab and the curry powder in the tomato gives it a real curry flavour.
It all helps!!
heidi

Do you know, I never thought of making it in a pan....have always just boiled the kettle and had a cuppa soup!! Does it help with the lumps??
Still think the chilli flakes in the thai chicken are fab and the curry powder in the tomato gives it a real curry flavour.
It all helps!!
heidi

I don't have any lumps in mine doing it in the pan! :)

Back