• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The soups

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
So I read along as I do and see most of you 'drink' the soups. Am I the only one who puts it in a bowl and even uses a soup spoon to have it:D

How strange to even have it like a cup-a-soup lol I never would of thought of it, but like my way, makes me feel like joining in with family when I have it. Much to the fact they all sit at other end of table as don't like the smell:rolleyes:.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JoanneM

Gold Member
S: 21st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 3st3lb(14.85%)
I have mine out of a bowl as well but I dont mind the taste of them so dont feel the need to drink them as quickly as possible.

S: 21st11lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 3st5lb(15.41%)
Yep, I have mine from a bowl too because I put them in the blender with cold water to mix and then microwave them. :)

S: 20st2lb C: 20st2lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I eat them with a bowl and spoon? I didnt realise people did otherwise hehe! I acutally make mine in a pan, I boil some water in the kettle, put in the pan on a low heat and sive the powder in and whisk it. Adding my herbs and spices etc... Yum Yum!!

S: 12st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st8lb(4.44%)
Do you know, I never thought of making it in a pan....have always just boiled the kettle and had a cuppa soup!! Does it help with the lumps??
Still think the chilli flakes in the thai chicken are fab and the curry powder in the tomato gives it a real curry flavour.
It all helps!!
heidi

S: 20st2lb C: 20st2lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Do you know, I never thought of making it in a pan....have always just boiled the kettle and had a cuppa soup!! Does it help with the lumps??
Still think the chilli flakes in the thai chicken are fab and the curry powder in the tomato gives it a real curry flavour.
It all helps!!
heidi
I don't have any lumps in mine doing it in the pan! :)