The Speedy Challenge!

You need enough egg to cover the veg, I make it in a dish about 10 inches across and 1.5 inches deep and use about 10 eggs. The quiche keeps in the fridge for about a week.

Fabulous! Thank you :) I can't wait I miss quiche. I been told to replace the missing pastry with mash potato but sounds like effort so might leave it carb-less lol :)

There are all sorts of variations, you can add chopped potatoes, broccoli, leeks, cooked pasta, bacon, ham I like adding the smoked. Some have lined the dish with bacon or ham. You could add a mugshot, some add Bovril with boiling to the eggs, or you can substitute some of the eggs for quark or sieved cottage cheese. Anything goes really.

Had my weigh in today, challenge didn't help me one bit - I maintained!! However starting tomorrow in doing it again and hoping it works next week :)

What a shame and you are so close to target. I have lost according to my home scales, my official weigh is Thur lunchtime at SW so will let you know then. :scale:

Eeek hope you get a lovely big number after all your hard work, will also spur me on for next weigh in to know what I could lose :) :)

Started my day off with superspeed :) 7 strawberries with my Weetabix and milk. I'm going to be super good this week!!

Very good Wednesday, but it is weigh day tomorrow!:)

Super speed =2
Rhubarb x2

Speed =8
Apple
pear
quiche x2
Satsuma x2
stir fry x2

Let me know how you get on!!

Only managed the two superspeed and 3 speed Wednesday, oops! I was so tired after I got home from work I didn't see point in force feeding myself 5 fruits.

:party0011:4.5lbs:party0011: off for me today, brilliant result after all the hard work, I also had my 2st award and slimmer of the week!! I am going to try for 2.5lbs for next week which means down to the 10's, I haven't been in the 10's for ages.

Oh wow that's huuuge!!!! :O oh my I am SO working extra hard this week to get similar that's amazing!!! =D =D you must be so proud if yourself, well done ^.^

Oh I love this thread!!! I have just started a similar personal challenge myself to try to kick my weightless back in gear!!! I'm trying to eat as baby super speed/superfree as I can each day. And as consequence trying to eat a ss fish every day as I'm not great at eating fruit!!!

Can I please join u guys?

Thanks Lauren, yes I am really proud of myself, I was amazed throughout the week how full I felt, I hardly had any syns all week, didn't need them. One of my favourites was a bowl of several speed fruits covered with toffee WW yogurt, so filling.

Kaz, you are very welcome to join us, just jot down your super speed and speed foods each day and post at the end of the day, this certainly worked for me this week.

Oh thank you! So for yesterday

SS - haddock
Raspberries

Sf- cucumber
Tomatoes x2
Leeks
Courgette x2
Carrots
Red pepper

I know I need to do better with my fruit I'm just not great at eating fruit!!

Ah yes I also wanted to aim to eat fish - haddock and coley most of the week, so I need to go get some cod and coley tomorrow :) melon and strawberries are the only other SS food I like.

I guess that's where we were different this week - I had my syn allowance and a little bit more! I'm going to try refocus the next 4 days and pull it back as I went a bit mad yday :(

Well today was pretty much the same as yesterday!! As I had leftover for dinner.

SS - haddock
Petit pois (not sf but is SS?????)
Baked beans (again not a sf but ss!!!)

SF - tomatoes x2
Carrots
Leeks
Courgette
Red pepper
Red onion

No fruit at all today oops!!!

Ok so today

SS - raspberries
Plaice
Baked beans (still not sure they count!)

Sf - pineapple
Red pepper
Bean sprouts
Tender stem broccoli
Asparagus
Mushrooms

Back