The Speedy Challenge!

How about fish? Mostly get my superspeed from haddock, coley and cod :) strawberries on cereal? :)

Trying hard, still so hungry!!

Superspeed:

1 x haddock
1 x serving of strawberries

Speed:

1 x spinach leaves
1 x grated carrots
1 x red onion
3 x bananas
1 x spring onions
1 x stir fry veg

I really hate to say this but bananas are not speed food, I am disappointed that they are not, I used to eat about 3 a day but have now cut it down to 1 using melon as a substitute.

Oh yeah I don't really take notice of speed foods I still count superfree for 6 a day :) my bad I was too lazy to write superfree haha. Still very low in calories

I learned today that chicken is a speed food?!!!! How did I never know that?!! I eat it everyday at least two servings, blimey!

And I had no idea that corn on the cob is only Free. I was told it was superfree!! But that sweetcorn is free. Good thing to re-read the books :)

Last edited:
Ss- baked beans
Mushy peas
Petit pois
Plaice

Sf- tomatoes
Onions
Leeks
Courgette
Peppers
Carrots
Mushrooms

Ok so it's a bit over board on speed but I made a baked bean lasagne to have in freezer for Over Christmas hence the volume of ss today!!! Wi tomorrow!!!

I didn't go weigh in. I'm soooo pre menstrual I'm planning on going Friday morning instead :)

SS:

Strawberries
Quarter a melon

Superfree/speed:

Lettuce x 2
Red onion
Banana
Satsumas x 2
Pear
Apple

Oh yeah I don't really take notice of speed foods I still count superfree for 6 a day :) my bad I was too lazy to write superfree haha. Still very low in calories

I learned today that chicken is a speed food?!!!! How did I never know that?!! I eat it everyday at least two servings, blimey!

And I had no idea that corn on the cob is only Free. I was told it was superfree!! But that sweetcorn is free. Good thing to re-read the books :)

I think bananas should be speed food, after all they cant be higher in calories than a portion of baked beans or mushy peas which are both SS.

Terrible today!

SS: half a Melon ( = 2 servings)

Banana - SF
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pear
Grated carrot
Satsuma
Apple

Wow forgot my melon :( I have cut it up and got it in fridge now though ready to eat half for brekkie in morning :)

SS = 0

Speed/superfree: 8

Banana SF
Red onion
Fruit pot = 2 servings
An apple
Grated carrot
Spring onions
Red pepper

I am seriously scared I'll have no loss on Tuesday :( my whacky menstrual cycle isn't helping me to lose weight either!!!

Last edited:
Oh my hormones r all over the place at moment too it's absolutely doing my head in. And seeing people reporting amazing losses of 4-6lbs this week is so frustrating I am trying so hard and got 1/2lb!!!

For yesterday

Ss- petit pois

Sf - tomatoes
Carrots x2
BNS
Pepper
Courgette
Green beans

Awww kaz :( I'm sad to say it makes me feel better knowing someone else is in the same boat!! I wish we weren't!! And with Xmas around the corner it's not going to get any easier! :(

Yes it is def getting tougher! But bless my poor husband was helping me plan party food and snacks on plan so I don't go too far past where I'm supposed to be!!!

Ss - raspberries
Babes beans
Mushy peas

Sf - tomatoes
Courgette
Redo pepper
Carrots
Mushrooms
Leeks

Not posted for a few days due to internet problems, all OK now. :D
Here's todays:
Super speed=2