The start of another week of weight loss!!

BrittW

Timelord
Good Morning Everyone!!

So, the weekend is over.
The start of the working week is here!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I just wanted to inject a little positivity this morning as Monday's aren't the happiest days for some.

Wherever you are in your weight loss journey I wanted to tell you that you are doing so well!

Even if you've only just started, you've made the bravest step of all to start changing your life!

If you've lost a few lb's - That's brilliant! They are gone, never to return!

If you're a few stone into your journey, then you should look in the mirror with a big smile on your face. Not only are you improving your health but you are an inspiration to all of us!

You are all wonderful, beautiful, fantastic individuals whom i'm proud to say i know.

You are taking positive steps to changing your lives - And that's amazing.

Some point today, i want you to look in the mirror, look deep into your own eyes and tell yourself how wonderful you are. The subconscious is a powerful thing.
Say it over and over again, until it rolls off the tongue.
And hey, if you don't quite believe it, fake it until you make it.
Put a bit of swagger in your step, shake those hips, walk confident, walk tall. Keep your head up and know - You are amazing.

We can all do this.
Start your day on a high, and have a brilliant week. :)

happy_monday_daisy.JPG

that is such a lovely post, i am sitting here berating myself for sabotaging myself again this weekend (will get my head on straight once i am back from hols) but your post has kind of put things so in perspective many thanks honey

Thank you, thats just what i needed to remind myself i have done so well thus far!

had a bad day yesterday, and was feeling a little down with things but your fantastic post did the trick.

gonna wiggle my backside around the park and walk the doggies when i have had my coffee and tell myself im bloody gawjusssss

I heart you Britbrit xx

Back