The start of new beginnings....

Thank you for being so lovely guys! Really struggling today though. I've posted on the 100% forum too about being on the verge of giving up today. Not enough shakes (due to getting 3 flapjacks and hating them) so I've had no lunch or tea today cause I'm saving the 6 I have left for the weekend as I'm working busy shifts and feel I need them for the energy. Dunno what to do...huff! xxx

Start yourself straight today... yo have your shakes for the weekend so you can relax a bit... can you get there first thing monday!!!

Good luck hun!!! : ) x

Hang in there Twinkle, worst case scenario maybe just have tea with skimmed milk..? Stay strong for the weekend, it's tough but you can do it!

I'm still on it!!!! YAY! Although I've had more terrible news today. My Auntie (who I'm very close to as she is my mum's twin sister) was told yesterday that she had cancer and not only that but that it had already spread to her brain. Awful, awful news that has turned my family upside down. We had been very lucky up to now and not lost anybody close other than my grandad who died over 20 years ago. My Mum comes from a very large family with lots of brothers and sisters but this is her twin! She's in bits! So on top of all the stuff with my partner I've now got to try and be strong for my mum and my cousin (who is like a little sister). I just can't believe it at all. So saddened :-( still sticking at it though, I have to!!! xxx

goodness your going through it *big hugs*, so proud of you sticking to the diet, that really is inspiring x

loving this star thing don't know how i missed it for so long, right back at you x

Back