Step 1 Sole Source The start to a slimmer me, I hope!

I understand how your feeling, I just really want a sausage sandwich! But I'm trying to stick to it!

I understand how your feeling, I just really want a sausage sandwich! But I'm trying to stick to it!

I like the quote you have at the bottom of your post. Choosing one hard between the two is hard. But I guess one would rather stick to the losing weight hard than being overweight.

All the best!!!

Day 19 and I am ready to give up.

The only reason I am still holding on is that I know I cannot lose this weight with any other diet the way CWP helps me lose it. I am so tempted to go back to preparing my calorie counted meals. At least then I knew on a good week I would lose 1kg (2.2 pounds). I miss cooking, I miss eating, I miss smelling the good food, oh gosh!!!!!

Today is going to be a long day!

Day 19 and I am ready to give up.

The only reason I am still holding on is that I know I cannot lose this weight with any other diet the way CWP helps me lose it. I am so tempted to go back to preparing my calorie counted meals. At least then I knew on a good week I would lose 1kg (2.2 pounds). I miss cooking, I miss eating, I miss smelling the good food, oh gosh!!!!!

Today is going to be a long day!

Push through. All the thoughts are self sabotage. If you can focus on why you chose this for yourself rather than on what you think you are deprived of for a few more days, it will get easier.

If you don't manage to, please don't beat yourself up. Hugs

Back