The Start....

AntMarv

Hi Guys,

I just started the Cambridge Diet today...i've heard bad and good about it....but I feel it will work for me....well i hope it will. My heads really sore and felt really shakey today is that normal???

busy time of year - if you'd started in December people would have been queueing up to wish you luck!

anyway, g'luck with it.

How are you getting on now Antmarv?
Not sure about shakiness, might be because the cals are so low, do you exercise alot? As that on a low cal diet can cause light headedness and fainting etc. Headaches will occur when you start going into ketosis, but pain killers are fine to take if you need them!

Look forward to hearing your progress & good luck :)

Hiii.....it's been worse today like the hunger but I feel positive and i think tomorrow is meant to be worse.....how was the start of yours??

Hiii.....it's been worse today like the hunger but I feel positive and i think tomorrow is meant to be worse.....how was the start of yours??

I was quite lucky because I took to it very quickly, think it helped I was doing atkins before and cut down on my carbs.

Things will get better for you after day 3/4 when most people go into ketosis, you will probably feel abit rough at first as headaches are common but once that passes so will the hunger then its smooth sailing from there!

Let us know how you get on, and remember everyone on the forum is here to support each other so if you are feeling down about any of it we are here for you ;)

How are you getting on today ? Xx

Hi guyssss.....

thanks for getting back.to me it really helps!!! Its been really bad to be honest today loads like cramping pains ns things sicky feeling but im just gwttin on and drinking lots!!! first weigh in monday night...really excited actually :)"!! how are you all gettin on!!! xx

Hi guyssss.....

thanks for getting back.to me it really helps!!! Its been really bad to be honest today loads like cramping pains ns things sicky feeling but im just gwttin on and drinking lots!!! first weigh in monday night...really excited actually :)"!! how are you all gettin on!!! xx

If the pains are worrying you let your CDC know or a doctor.
But well done to you for stick with it so far :)

Back