The stick is PINK!!

weejennyp

Tried my ketostix just after tea and it went pink. Really pleased as now I know it's started to work. I'm a fat burning machine lol.:bliss:

Think mine at are the post office cos they wouldn't fit through the letterbox, can't wait til i get them!!

Big congrats xx

I got mine from Boots chemist for about £4.50 x

I ordered mine from Amazon, just because I've heard some people say the chemists have questioned them as they don't approve of ketosis! I blush at the hint of a telling off, so went for the internet option instead :)

I ordered mine from Amazon, just because I've heard some people say the chemists have questioned them as they don't approve of ketosis! I blush at the hint of a telling off, so went for the internet option instead :)
The last time I bought some from a chemist I got a grilling, won't be doing that again anytime soon!!! :ashamed0005:

Cheeky ******* Liz :) as far as I'm concerned unless it's to do with medication then they can keep their opinions to themselves, unless of course, I ask for it. It's not like you can do anything else with Ketostix is it and they're not exactly dangerous.

I bought mine on eBay for the same reasons. Had an embarrassing refusal in a chemist when I did LL a few years ago.

Back