The struggles of a girl with no self control!

thiswillbeit

Well today is day 1 of slimming world for me. I'm 23, weigh 12st 5lb and had my (first) little boy at the end of September, I gained 1st 9lb since becoming pregnant, most of it through pregnancy but another 5pm recently due to lack of discipline. I was never slim, always a size 14 in trousers/jeans and a 12 in tops and dresses, but now my size 16s feel like they're the right size and I'm not happy with it, so away we go with the eating plan. I ordered a starter pack from eBay so I'm waiting fpr it to come so I properly know what I'm doing, iv pieced together a lot of what I should be doing though so iv started today. Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs on 2 slices of toast (400g loaf). Lunch was mixed pepper stir fry (just the veg, no noodles or meat) with loads of soy sauce and iv had 2 mullerlights and 4 strawberries as snacks. 3 cups of tea too with milk, can't wait to get my books so I understand more about the healthy extras! I'm going to make the chicken tikka massala in the 7 day meal plan for dinner. I feel good so far!

I put way too much stock in the curry last night, but it still tasted lovely even though it looked very unpleasant. Had some melon and another mullerlight (whoops).

This morning I had 2 weetabix with milk and a slice of melon from allowance for brekkie, a yoghurt midday and just had a huge jacket spud with baked beans and 2 boiled eggs for lunch yumyum, thinking about that melon as my super free bit, going to make sw chips and the BBQ bacon burgers but no bacon or relish or the roll, just literally the burgers. I'm worried about the amount I'm putting away, I usually survive on cups of tea until about 3pm and then pick a few bits and just have dinner about 9pm so all this eating feels mega naughty! How many mullerlights are too many? Lol

The chips took aaaaaages to cook!! Like stupidly long!! Nearly an hour? But dinner was lovely, had burger used as syns, chips and pea and made a relish with peppers and passata, was brill! Had a mullerlight Greek style coconut and vanilla yoghurt with strawberries for pudding (2 sins I believe?). While I was cooking I munched on cucumber and pepper. This morning had 2 alpen light bars (hexb) for brekkie, a mullerlight mid morning and just had missed pepper stir fry with loads of soy sauce for lunch, going to have some melon for pudding, am feeling like I really want chocolate right now but we have none in so I can't be naughty :) going to have pasta with veg for tea tonight, nice quick and easy :)

Vanilla and dark choc mullerlight for snack

For dinner last night I decided to have an ee day (wasn't determined until teatime), I'm not doing red days because I'm not a big meat lover. Tried an extra light laughing cow cheese as i never used to like them, still dont, but oh well only 1 syn. Had a big bowl of wholewheat pasta with veg, tuna, fromage frais and and a little grated cheese on the top. Was lovely, and then had pineapple and fromage frais fpr pudding. Brekkie was 2 weetabix as hexb, boioed egg for a snack at half 10 and just had jacket spud with beans and 2 boiled eggs for lunch. tonight going to do spaghetti Bol yumyum :)

My Internet has been down,it finally started working today. Iv been good all week, I went over my sins once by 3 sins. Today was weigh in day, Im gutted because iv only lost a pound. Il stick with it though and hope I lose more next week :(

Thought I would say hi! I had a baby in September too and am still trying to lose the weight! In fact, I lost it pretty quickly after the birth but have slowly gained it back over the last few months :(

I find that you lose more slowly with SW but you tend to keep it off for longer as you aren't depriving yourself so much!

Good luck!

Thought I would say hi! I had a baby in September too and am still trying to lose the weight! In fact, I lost it pretty quickly after the birth but have slowly gained it back over the last few months :(

I find that you lose more slowly with SW but you tend to keep it off for longer as you aren't depriving yourself so much!

Good luck!

Hiya, thanks! :) 5lb my weight has crept on since mine was born, I was just really hoping to get at least albs off as people I know who have done sw have always had a big loss the first week, going to try a few red days this week and hopefully it might better for me as I'm a carb junkie! It's my birthday next Monday so I'm really hoping to be a bit lighter x

Right so yesterday was a red day. Coffee with milk and one sugar, 2 alpine lights for brekkie as taking e little man for a walk to try and get him to nap, a mullerlight mid morning, lunch was bacon and egg, apple, yoghurt, tea was Sw kfc chicken made with smash (syns) and stir fry and a yoghurt afterwards. Had only had half of my hex a In tea so had 21g light cheddar to make it up.

Back