THE Syn free pizza......

Hmm - I'm not sure this would work. I think the shop bought ones are probably part-baked rather than raw dough. I suppose you could cook a batch of pizzas together and take some out about 10mins before the end - allow to cool and then freeze them. Or you can just freeze the dough rather than the entire pizza.

I am pretty sure you can freeze pizza dough, I have seen lots of recipes that say to make double the amount and freeze half.

Plus, just read delia online and she says you can freeze pizza dough so that is good enough for me " Just pop the dough, after knocking out the air, into a polythene bag, seal and freeze" :D

If I remember rightly Vixx said that 75g of bread mix gave a 115g pizza base (equivalent to 2 x HEBs). This wouldn't give you a 10" pizza - think of one more the size of the inner ring on a dinner plate. The bag weighs 500g so that would be 13 and a bit HEBs.
75g of the mix so how much water would you need thanks cant work it out totally blonde moment there lol

i made one for lunch i used a half baguette from morrisons cut in half then half again down the middle and weighed it one half was 57g so hex b then topped with tom puree chopped toms grilled peppers fresh basil and 57g low fat mozzerella hex a

Back