The takeaway secret

Joanne24

Restarting!
Ahhh snap!! I bought it couple of days ago too - let me guess... Martin Lewis weekly email?? Just had an email tonight saying it's been dispatched so we'll have to wait and see!! I'm a huge kfc fan so hoping to find something like it that I can make sw friendly!!! xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I'm looking forward to the chinese and curry recipes! Mmm and yes thank god for Martin lewis ;)

I'll make a wee thread once it arrives!

Joanne24 said:
I'll make a wee thread once it arrives!

Mine didn't come today - grrrr!!! Got to wait until Monday now :( Xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Mine didnt come either :(

Hi Joanne... My book just arrived although by looking at the 'KFC' recipes - I dont think I'll be using the flour!! :( Is there a lower syn version to flour?? Some of the recipes sound ok though - liking the idea of ribs and wings (I'm a big meat eater!!!) ;) xxx

the slimming world kfc is sooo nice i swear by it! feels like ur eating junk food but ur not so tasty xx

My book is still not here :( x

My book is still not here :( x

Oh no - did you buy of Amazon too?? It def should have come early this week, I would leave it until Friday and if no show then email amazon :( xxx

I have brought mine from there yesterday and they are waiting for new stock and have emailed me today to say new stock is expected by the 14th April, don't know if this helps :)

Blondee said:
Oh no - did you buy of Amazon too?? It def should have come early this week, I would leave it until Friday and if no show then email amazon :( xxx

Still no show - boo! Xx

Tracy831 said:
I have brought mine from there yesterday and they are waiting for new stock and have emailed me today to say new stock is expected by the 14th April, don't know if this helps :)

Oh thank you :) they haven't even emailed me to let me know! X

I bought this book off play.com 2.99 got it today like the look of the chicken kebab recipe gonna try it this weekend! :)

Hi joanne they have just emailed again to say my copy has been sent . Hope you got your copy already :)

Back