The takeaway secret

No show yet, hope it comes tomorrow! X

No show yet, hope it comes tomorrow! X

Jesus ladies... I must have been one of the first to order or something, cant believe your copies are so late!! Ive read it all now and even though the ones with flour are a no go, I still have some ideas for the rest!! Bring on the sticky wings!! ;) xx

Blondee said:
Jesus ladies... I must have been one of the first to order or something, cant believe your copies are so late!! Ive read it all now and even though the ones with flour are a no go, I still have some ideas for the rest!! Bring on the sticky wings!! ;) xx

Oohhhhh can you post some recipes here please? And some pics if you wouldn't mind?

I've just ordered one from Play.com.

You can substitute flour with wholemeal breadcrumbs sometimes, especially if the flour is for coating, and the wholemeal makes it taste really nutty.

Ive got it!! Received it this morning along with a delivery of stuff for my sons new buggy ;)

Wooo the recipes are amazing. Going to make chilli chicken and loads of the curry dishes sounds amazing because most of them are just spices and chopped toms. Just going to leave out the coconut milk.

Think we should have another thread for tried and tested recipes and pictures :D

Joanne24 said:
Ive got it!! Received it this morning along with a delivery of stuff for my sons new buggy ;)

Wooo the recipes are amazing. Going to make chilli chicken and loads of the curry dishes sounds amazing because most of them are just spices and chopped toms. Just going to leave out the coconut milk.

Think we should have another thread for tried and tested recipes and pictures :D

Would love to hear about the recipes! They sound yummy already!

I've had this book for about 6 months or so (pre SW!) There's a thread devoted to it on MSE.

The kebab recipe in here somewhere is the one featured in the book. I don't think the Chinese curry is at all nice though!

I know it's not very sw but the big macs are yummy!!

Glad you ladies are now up to speed with big macs and curries!! Let us know what you make xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Joanne24 said:

I think that's a bloody good idea. Can't wait

MattsMum said:
I've had this book for about 6 months or so (pre SW!) There's a thread devoted to it on MSE.

The kebab recipe in here somewhere is the one featured in the book. I don't think the Chinese curry is at all nice though!

I know it's not very sw but the big macs are yummy!!

Matts mum sorry to be a derrrrr brain but what's Mse please?

Sorry I was posting it on my phone but it kept crashing if I put the full link in for some reason. It's discussed on the old style money saving thread and there's a few photos on there too.

Anyone got their eyes on any of the recipes yet?

Are these recipes slimming world ones, looking to get the book myself, gone up in price to £3.99 now on play.com

xx

Janeasetler said:
Are these recipes slimming world ones, looking to get the book myself, gone up in price to £3.99 now on play.com

xx

No but they can be easily adapted x

I've just made the doner kebab and it was lovely. Tasted really authentic, especially when it was cooking.

I made the chicken szcheun was really spicy but lovely. Less tobasco next time!

Back