The tankini's in the post!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Got impatient and saw a nice looking one on the M&S site that comes with short-shaped bottoms rather than bikini ones so ordered it, had to guestimate the sizes so hope it fits alright lol

Will have to drag m'self down to the pool soon if all be well... effortness!

Anyone else getting exercise stuff in atm?

I was looking at tracksuit stuff but most of it is way too small - I mean obese people don't exercise right :character00116:

Don't want to spend too much on it. Think I'll just stick to leggings and T-shirt. Just thought that there might something "psychological" about doing my Wii Fit in a tracksuit.

I was looking at tracksuit stuff but most of it is way too small - I mean obese people don't exercise right :character00116:

Don't want to spend too much on it. Think I'll just stick to leggings and T-shirt. Just thought that there might something "psychological" about doing my Wii Fit in a tracksuit.

I do the Wii fit in a trackie bottom and tshirt,I like the fact no one can see you. i love the hula hooping and the stepping. Can easily do 30 mins before realising it.:D

I'm addicted to that penguin slide balance game. Not sure if I'm getting much exercise when doing it, but it's fun. The hola is a real workout. Wii Sports is fun too - the boxing always gets me in stitches after a while.

Really want a Wii-fit but just don't have the money to pay out for the overpriced ones which seem to be all there is in stock anywhere right now - grr! Hear nothing but good about them too lol

I am now being more confident and looking around all the postings!! My kids would love a wii fit. My 70 year old widowed mother has one and raves about it - but then she also goes to the gym everyday and is only a little bit overweight! In fact she looks normal to me and healthly tho' I may not be the best judge!
I struggle to find time for me. I am up at 6.30-7.00 to get kids organised for school then do school run work m-f 9 - 1.30 then get DD age 3 and take her to pool for lesson and ballet on m and t and play on the other days with her, then we get the boys from school and between the 3 boys - we are out picking up dropping off throwing tea at them every single evening ( except tues and sat) with swimming club,swimming lessons, cubs, football training matches, tae kwandoo........... Perhaps they do too much but each one only does 2-3 activite each! Perhaps I have too many children! and by the time they are all in bed I eat - 8-9 pm and then tidy up sort washing etc and crash! Weekends are spent watching matches dropping at parties and chilling and having a walk on the moors if poss and children out on bikes............
I am soooooooooo going on! Our life revolves around the children but they won't be around with us or wanting to be with us as they get older and I want them to be happy and healthy - prob at the expense of me time..........

Wow, you're like SuperMum! Life certainly must be hectic with four in the house. Sounds brilliant though that they're all getting lots of out-of-school activity opportunities and I definitely understand the wanting to do things with them -now- before they get older and drift. Won't be too long before your daughter is in nursery I suppose so you'll have more opportunity then?

Could always look into getting a Wii-fit at some point or have a go at your mums, burn a few extra calories having a laugh with the kids over it too lol

Think I'm a bit spoiled really, am a single mum with just the one boy, only working part-time at the moment 'cause due to tax credits and other benefits it's simpler for me to stay working part-time. Partly so I'm free for school and medical related stuff (my son is autistic) but also chose the option specifically so I'd have more time to focus on weight loss - it's a slow road and need what me time I can muster :D

I sound like supermum - I have just reread it but I feel like wornoutmum - I have tried to look at all options to make life less hectic and stressful but at the mo this is how it is! My DH is fab and certainly does his fair share - we work really well together tho we have our moments........... Also my ma will help if needed tho we have to slot it around her gym sessions and various other things!!!Since starting DC I feel so much healthier and I am sleeping well (when children well!) and less sluggish! But I am feeling really cold - does anyone else! I am sat here this evening with a top, a fleece and a blanket around me - sad eh!!!

Hehe! Yep too many kids :p

You should have had cats lol

Seriously, well done on coping with them all, and imho it's great they do all those activities - good grounding both physically and mentally, not to mention socially.

I sound like supermum - I have just reread it but I feel like wornoutmum - I have tried to look at all options to make life less hectic and stressful but at the mo this is how it is! My DH is fab and certainly does his fair share - we work really well together tho we have our moments........... Also my ma will help if needed tho we have to slot it around her gym sessions and various other things!!!Since starting DC I feel so much healthier and I am sleeping well (when children well!) and less sluggish! But I am feeling really cold - does anyone else! I am sat here this evening with a top, a fleece and a blanket around me - sad eh!!!

Hello I am also a suffer of the cold, my 1st week by day 3 I was constanting cold, my hands were like ice blocks. I have aq daughter called Deanna and I call her DD all the time. I only have the one but am a childminder so I have 6 most days upto 6 to 6.30 each night, so I know what it is like ferrying to an fro, getting food in and then finding time for yourself later.

Hope you start to feel warmer soon.

We also have a siamese and a springer spaniel - Oh yeah and my DS age 10 has just hatched a Triop - does that count as well!
Still feeling cold - I have started having a HOT bath every evening to warm up! and I am wearing gloves when out and about!

It is cold - brrr!

I believe that dropping cals also makes you cold. Or is it that eating lots makes you warm. //shrugs// hehe!

We also have a siamese and a springer spaniel - Oh yeah and my DS age 10 has just hatched a Triop - does that count as well!
Still feeling cold - I have started having a HOT bath every evening to warm up! and I am wearing gloves when out and about!

We have 2 rabbits and a German shepherd cross with akita. Used to have 2 cats though. My ittle girl has a dinosaur awaiting hatching think we have 3 -4 days left.

Back