The *Tardy* Tuesday Thread!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MinnieMel, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Well, I (we) am/are a bit late getting the daily thread started today, but here it is --

Hello. It is sunny here in Cambs and not even all that cold. I did a dog walk earlier in Crocs with no socks and was fine! (Me, not the dog.)

I overslept last night (stayed up to watch Obama's speech) -- so, DD and DH let me sleep in and managed on their own. I was impressed, but stressed -- as now I feel I am playing "catch-up".

No planned fitness so far -- but I got my 30 Day Shred DVD in the post yesterday. However, I have a "Core on Ball" set to record and will try that out. If I am going to do the shred I will probably start after I return from my holiday.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.