the times they are a changin......

Have a great day and don't work to hard ;-)

Just about to take the little man to the toilet and then going to retire with my book (bedroom is the furtherest room from the kitchen!!)

I try and aim for protein at every meal and very limited carbs. Using your protein will really help you shift and keep weight at bay. As, you body need fat to process protein and if you are not consuming much fat/carbs it needs to use your stored fat (hence weight loss). My best days look like this if it helps;

B - high protein yoghurt + coffee
MS - fruit (kiwi, mango, apple or honeydew)
L - egg or tuna salad
AS - protein bar and coffee
AS - apple
D - tofu curry, prawn and veg stir fry, salmon and salad

Remind me what is happening for you this coming weekend, I've forgotten :-/

Just a meal and night out with a friend that I didn’t catch up with over Xmas, really looking forward to it and as the scales have been kind, I’m a bit further forward than I expected. There is that element of me that would like to just power through January but life needs to be lived as well.

I needed to rethink my relationship with carbs as I pretty much lived off them, I will have pasta/ noodles/rice but I tend to spiralise carrot/ courgette to reduce the amount but the frequency has been dramatically reduced. I’m using higher protein grains like freekek/ buckwheat.
X

Another good day made a delish sweet potato curry, have been disappointed to discover that sweet potato was more calorific that normal tatties. Served it with buckwheat and low cal Greek yogurt. I was starving so had a healthy portion but it came in at 750 cals and was do filling.
Scales again show I little dip so all good there
Here's to another low cal day

Attachments

• 20190115_193059.jpg
    20190115_193059.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Just found out that my weekend plans have been cancelled, meaning that weigh in on Monday will not be effected. Wish my friend wasn’t ill, as I can’t change that will hopefully take the pound or two off instead🙂

I’m ready for another low cal day have been keeping to the 1000/1200 mark and am seeing a good chunk of the Xmas extra going. I know the 4 pounds that take me back to 10.10 won’t be quite as easy to retake but bring it on, I’ll be having you😀💪.

Just found out that my weekend plans have been cancelled, meaning that weigh in on Monday will not be effected. Wish my friend wasn’t ill, as I can’t change that will hopefully take the pound or two off instead🙂

I’m ready for another low cal day have been keeping to the 1000/1200 mark and am seeing a good chunk of the Xmas extra going. I know the 4 pounds that take me back to 10.10 won’t be quite as easy to retake but bring it on, I’ll be having you😀💪.

Ah sorry to hear that your weekend plans have changed but like you say hopefully, you'll save yourself a lb or 2 :)

On your profile you've got 11 stone as being your goal, is that still what you want for your target as you say 4lbs will take you back to 10.10?

Go GIRL!!!

Oh and can I come to yours for dinner?

Ah sorry to hear that your weekend plans have changed but like you say hopefully, you'll save yourself a lb or 2 :)

On your profile you've got 11 stone as being your goal, is that still what you want for your target as you say 4lbs will take you back to 10.10?

11 st was my original goal but I would like to get to 10.10 to give me a bit wiggle room and a bmi in the green range. 11 st is the weight i don’t want to go up above. I’m not changing it mainly for psychological reasons, it just works best for me.

I made Jamie’s veggie Shepard’s pie last night, yum yum 😋 cals for the day came in at 1200. Sitting .2 over 11 st. Provided I don’t have to many treats this week end I may get a little below my target for the end of the month. Must admit really looking forward to seeing 10st something on the scales.

Hope everyone has a rocking weekend x

Attachments

• 20190118_183900.jpg
    20190118_183900.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
My weekend was lovely but diet not so much. I caught up with my parents and ended up being taken out for diner, lunch and coffee and christmas cake, it’s practically one of your 5 a day right😉 I suspect my folks are feeders😁 at coffee I was asked if I’d like something to go with it. I clear remember saying no thank you just coffee but a scone magically appeared. The scales this morning show a pound gain which I ll take. I did go out for good long walks over the weekend which has obviously helped. So back on it operation into the 10 s continues

Ah yum christmas cake and scones....I'm drooling!!

Well done on only gaining 1lb. The beauty of CC is that you can have off days and get straight back on it the next day :) You are so close to your target now, you'll be fine.

I'm he same as you. I hate being near the stone mark, it is so easy to go over it, if you're not far enough away from it. My target is 10 stone but ideally I'd like to be 9.10, so I can bounce just under the 10 stone mark.

Ah yum christmas cake and scones....I'm drooling!!

Well done on only gaining 1lb. The beauty of CC is that you can have off days and get straight back on it the next day :) You are so close to your target now, you'll be fine.

I'm he same as you. I hate being near the stone mark, it is so easy to go over it, if you're not far enough away from it. My target is 10 stone but ideally I'd like to be 9.10, so I can bounce just under the 10 stone mark.

Pretty much the plan for me too, yeah the cc way is working for me and that’s the only thing that matters, onwards and downwards x

Very pleased to report 10st 13.6 on the scales today, this weekend s shenanigans have been kicked into touch🎉💥
It maybe by the skin of my teeth but they’re back, 3.6 lbs to maintaince. 2.5 til all the Xmas weight is gone. I can’t believe how well it’s going my body is totally getting with the programme. My calories since Monday have been in the 1200 to 1500. I’m hoping that once I’ve reached my goal when I have a big weekend I won’t have to cut back too hard to get rid of the little bit of excess. This is very positive, all is good in the hood🙂

Very pleased to report 10st 13.6 on the scales today, this weekend s shenanigans have been kicked into touch🎉💥
It maybe by the skin of my teeth but they’re back, 3.6 lbs to maintaince. 2.5 til all the Xmas weight is gone. I can’t believe how well it’s going my body is totally getting with the programme. My calories since Monday have been in the 1200 to 1500. I’m hoping that once I’ve reached my goal when I have a big weekend I won’t have to cut back too hard to get rid of the little bit of excess. This is very positive, all is good in the hood🙂

Yay well done hun, that's fab :)

I keep thinking the same (even though I am a way off target), when I get to target how easy will it be to be naughty and then maintain without gaining too much. I wonder whether we'll be able to do it automatically or if we'll still need to think about it.

Yay well done hun, that's fab :)

I keep thinking the same (even though I am a way off target), when I get to target how easy will it be to be naughty and then maintain without gaining too much. I wonder whether we'll be able to do it automatically or if we'll still need to think about it.

I think that s just one of those things we’ll find out in the future. I definitely feel like I’m getting a better handle on what my body needs so that should make it easier. So time off = you must get back back on the healthy straight away. Ive fallen off the wagon so many times but I do feel really good this time. It doesn’t feel like I’m being totally deprived so I’m not rebelling against the diet. Fingers, toes and anything else that’s crossable😀 this is the brave new dawn

I think that s just one of those things we’ll find out in the future. I definitely feel like I’m getting a better handle on what my body needs so that should make it easier. So time off = you must get back back on the healthy straight away. Ive fallen off the wagon so many times but I do feel really good this time. It doesn’t feel like I’m being totally deprived so I’m not rebelling against the diet. Fingers, toes and anything else that’s crossable😀 this is the brave new dawn

I've never stuck to a diet for so long before. I've been doing calorie counting for nearly a year and always get straight back on it after a break/holiday/few days off. It's so easy, like you say you don't feel deprived. So will be keeping everything crossed :)

Back