the times they are a changin......

start off in Dubrovnik then work our way through Montenegro,Kosovo, Macedonian and Bosnia, then head to Albania and get the ferry across to corfu to fly home away for about 3 weeks love travelling overland think there will be some amazing things to see

Sounds amazing!
April 2015.....London to Singapore overland....that's the whole reason for the diet...I didn't want to be huge in the really hot weather...!

that is amazing which way will you be going?

Get to St Petersburg....Trans Mongolian Railway to China and then do As much as we can in the 6 months we have but China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Burma, Malaysia Ann Singapore are on e list at least...

i did the tran siberian last year through Mongolia starting in Beijing it is beyond amazing. Cambodia is also fantastic and Vietnam is on the wish list

Wow you two are making me jealous! The most I have to look forward to is a long weekend in France!

Right then, word of warning, THE DANGERS OF CWP! Trying to keep myself busy as usual over the weekend and had a day of decorating yesterday. Working away on my bottle of water whilst I am painting and what did I do? Took a mouthful of white spirits!! Luckily I spit the lot out but had the worst taste all night and WS keep repeating on me all night whilst I was drinking my fizzy water. What an idiot!

Wow you two are making me jealous! The most I have to look forward to is a long weekend in France!

Right then, word of warning, THE DANGERS OF CWP! Trying to keep myself busy as usual over the weekend and had a day of decorating yesterday. Working away on my bottle of water whilst I am painting and what did I do? Took a mouthful of white spirits!! Luckily I spit the lot out but had the worst taste all night and WS keep repeating on me all night whilst I was drinking my fizzy water. What an idiot!

Yuck! Hope you are feeling better today!

Nic drank bleach as a kid because it was in a soft drink bottle and had to have a hospital trip....

lordy that is not a experience you ll need to repeat, glad your ok, repeating ws? surprised there isn t a Cambridge product with that after taste:)

do not underestimate the power of a long weekend in france which part you heading to? bet it ll be fantastic.

you would of been so proud of me today when we were out for lunch today, i was at my friends for lunch now normally it would be a sandwich and biscuit sort of affair but no today they had made fish pie( this is one of my fav dishes), rhubarb crumble, cookie s and lemon drizzle cake. i never had so much as a sniff! my cranberry bar, chicken and lettuce came with me. my mum and dad where there so all their effort was not wasted but i am feeling pretty virtuous right now, forgive me while i polish my halo, its spends so much time chucked in a cupboard:)

how id the decorating coming on, are there newly decorated rooms springing up all over the house?
jx

Get to St Petersburg....Trans Mongolian Railway to China and then do As much as we can in the 6 months we have but China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Burma, Malaysia Ann Singapore are on e list at least...

you ll be taking the non stop trans Mongolian? its a really nice train, very comfortable, we took it as far as Ulan battar crossed the Russia border by bus and then took various trans siberian trains as we had several stops. other than st petersburg you won t make any other stops?

lordy that is not a experience you ll need to repeat, glad your ok, repeating ws? surprised there isn t a Cambridge product with that after taste:)

do not underestimate the power of a long weekend in france which part you heading to? bet it ll be fantastic.

you would of been so proud of me today when we were out for lunch today, i was at my friends for lunch now normally it would be a sandwich and biscuit sort of affair but no today they had made fish pie( this is one of my fav dishes), rhubarb crumble, cookie s and lemon drizzle cake. i never had so much as a sniff! my cranberry bar, chicken and lettuce came with me. my mum and dad where there so all their effort was not wasted but i am feeling pretty virtuous right now, forgive me while i polish my halo, its spends so much time chucked in a cupboard:)

how id the decorating coming on, are there newly decorated rooms springing up all over the house?
jx

Thinking about it, if I had the voice between white spirit and the dog food bar I may take some time considering my options!

Well done lady!! I have been lucky enough to avoid any dinners yet, I don't know how good I could have been. I'm suspecting a big loss for you tomorrow!

Thinking about it, if I had the voice between white spirit and the dog food bar I may take some time considering my options!

Well done lady!! I have been lucky enough to avoid any dinners yet, I don't know how good I could have been. I'm suspecting a big loss for you tomorrow!

sadly not too big as im a daily weigher i have a rough idea of where i am between 2 and 3 pounds i think but a lose is a loss, at this rate i should have my 1.5st off before i go so no complaints

heading off at 4, no updates as yet but suppose i ll just have to take what i get as its a new consultant and that means a new set of scales. no matter what i know i ve lost at least 2 pounds cause my scales were the same as my old consultants

i had misjudged my last weigh in so i ve lost 3.5 this week will let you know the official total later but i only need 2.5 by sunday and i will of reached my pre hol goal.

Oh I forgot you had a new consultant. 3.5 in week three would be fab! I don't feel any thinner and as I've had some big losses I'm expecting a 1/2lb one tomorrow. Still happy with that though!

i didn t but when i tried on clothes i really felt the diff, that could be cause i carry a lot round the middle and there has been some noticeable shrinkage round the waist. was delighted with myself. i had a pair of jeans from years back that fitted perfectly so perfect that the legs were getting a bit thread bare but i managed to find a pair on ebay only one size down now im not in them yet but i thibk once i get back and have done another month they will fit perfectly, it a bit of incentive to get the bit firmly between my teeth when i return

the results are in new consultant was great lose 3.25lb so not much diff between hers and my scales and all choice was resumed happy jen!

thanks laura , ive booked my after hol appt (14th oct) and bought 3 products so i can get right back into it on the Monday. i even bought a few extra bars that i ll take on hol so i can break myself into food gently. promise nothing but have enough for a couple of days with 2 bars and a evening meal and then two more with one bar and see how i go. just thought if i go straight into reg meals the old tummy may have a few things to say about it!

Back