the times they are a changin......

Absolutely and I think I read somewhere of slowly adding more calories each day helps to avoid your body clinging on to the fat when you jump from extremely low calories to wild on hols! Don't try worry too much though as it would be rude not to try the local delicacies!

and i could nt possibly be ignorant to the locals! not going to worry too much this is time to enjoy but if i can be careful i will, if not lets face 2 weeks on the cambridge after and i ll be back on track :)

hey lady L just thinking about your wi today good luck, what do pounds make? new sizes boom boom:)

in quite fine form to day have my ruc sac packed and an ready to go except boarding pass always good when a holiday plan comes together

4lbs! Half a pound more and I will be in the 11's but I'm not complaining! Got a stinking cold and have been craving a big bowl of stew but so glad I didn't cave now. Woohoo!

Ha! Think of the cals you will be burning lugging that around with you. What day do you leave?

that is just ace, 12.04% less of you too big thumbs up, rubbish about the cold, hope that pxxxxs off real soon. its saying something that you diidn t cave cause times like that are real tests to your will power. i just really feel like im in the zone with this at the moment and you are obviously too. our xmas outfits are getting slinkier by the minutes.

im actually surprised how well i ve stuck to it as i wasn t totally in the dieting zone before i started, i did WANT to lose weight but just couldn t get my head into gear and kept slipping up, kudos to us i think
#thegogoteam! thanks for buddying up its been good have someone to have a bit of a blether to each day
jx

I was exactly the same. I kept trying to do slimming world but it was just too flexible and easy to eat what you like as you can always syn it off. Think I needed something strict for me to stick to. The way I was feeling, if I had the tiniest bit of wriggle room I would have cheated. With this there is no option, here is my food and I am having nothing else. I do miss eating real food though so I am going to up my SS+ days to a Saturday and a Sunday now. Who would have thought that we would have lasted an entire month doing this with no caving in?!!

won t be able to have an official wi before i go but i ll know myself if i get the 2.5lbs off by sunday,i would of been good to get the official version but no biggy. yeah i understand the wiggle room theory completely, think i ve had a practice of every cheat in the book over the years.
looking forward to some real food too , it s an excellent idea to keep it to the week end as they can be pretty difficult.

i get back from the hol on the fri before the 14th but i ve got a hen do in glasgow on the saturday so sunday i ve wriiten off to a feast day. the plus side is steve wants to go out for a meal before i restart so think sunday is the day as i ll be hungover and feeding that anyway. the only other thing im def having is a chai latte from my fav wee indian cafe its delish

Ooh stop tormenting me!! Make the most of it and enjoy!

i have a wedding in two weigh ins time so am hoping for another half a stone by then. Once I've hit that I will be hitting my 3 course meal and loving it. Bet I won't eat even half of it though.

Hi ladies. It sounds like you have been doing great and the holiday plans sound great. I have partied and partied for my hen do and ate everything and anything! Have stepped on the scales this morning after 2 days of part shake part meals and i am back to the weigh in weight with the CD consultant so I am ok with that. Went for a wedding dress measurement session on Saturday and first official dress fitting on saturday so hoping I stay focused and weigh in with cdc next Monday. I would love to be under 12 stone 10lbs by the weekend. 3 and a half weeks to the wedding so have to try and stay focused. Keep up the amazing losses girls. xoxo

Hi ladies. It sounds like you have been doing great and the holiday plans sound great. I have partied and partied for my hen do and ate everything and anything! Have stepped on the scales this morning after 2 days of part shake part meals and i am back to the weigh in weight with the CD consultant so I am ok with that. Went for a wedding dress measurement session on Saturday and first official dress fitting on saturday so hoping I stay focused and weigh in with cdc next Monday. I would love to be under 12 stone 10lbs by the weekend. 3 and a half weeks to the wedding so have to try and stay focused. Keep up the amazing losses girls. xoxo

hi there FSO

glad to hear you had a good hen do i thought it was this weekend, hope you all had loads of fun. ooooh wedding dress fittings very exciting. its such a nice time. are you getting excited? its not long time the big day and its amazing what you can achieve in 3 weeks on the Cambridge . do you have any other social engagements or can you just concentrate on what you want to be doing?
jenxx

Three and a half weeks, eek! How exciting. Are you getting nervous yet? Yes another couple of weeks on cambridge and you will feel fab on the day. Are you going on honeymoon?

yesterday first slip up. was feeling so hungry and suppose cause i know im soon to finish phase one i ate a flake ice cream. i was disappointed in myself but that is yesterdays news and today im back on track and not feeling hungry so i hope i haven t spoiled ketosis

on the shake flavours vanilla is pleasant but do you think it could be turned into a chai latte? i dont know what flavours make a chai but thought there was potential

I was exactly the same last time I went on my hols. I had been dieting for it but by the time I had a few weeks to go I knew I couldn't make a massive difference (I'd never even heard of cambridge then) and started eating whatever I liked. Holiday mode early! Never mind, was it nice?! I WANT CRISPS!

a one flake slip up is nothing in comparison to some of the super binges i ve been on. it was very nice ( it the lettuce factor x a thousand:) ) the plus side that am taking is that i was wanting to go on a binge and stopped at one ice cream. binging is one of he things i ve been hoping to correct so that s the silver in the lining.

don t do it, let me be the bad example and you keep up your 100% the eleven stones have a place reserved for you!
jx

pecan maple porridge what is the bloody after taste all about i cannot get the rid of it at all and i ve tried brushing teeth, won t be eating you again,get in the cambridge sin bin with the butterscotch shake, yak

yesterday first slip up. was feeling so hungry and suppose cause i know im soon to finish phase one i ate a flake ice cream. i was disappointed in myself but that is yesterdays news and today im back on track and not feeling hungry so i hope i haven t spoiled ketosis

on the shake flavours vanilla is pleasant but do you think it could be turned into a chai latte? i dont know what flavours make a chai but thought there was potential

Thats a great idea!!! But I think ginger is in most recipes....I might make that my challenge for the weekend!!

Does anyone else think the ready made shakes have a fishy taste to them? I've had to have two when I have been working out of the office.

I once did a thai dinner party and did a ginger tea creme brûlée by poaching ginger tea bags in the cream before adding the eggs and sugar (and I wonder why I am fat!). Could try something like that with extra spices?

Right then, thoughts of the day, what shall I cook for my TWO SS+ days this weekend?! May try a little fish, or your idea hen and have boiled egg with asparagus soldiers minus the yummy bacon.

Back