the times they are a changin......

what a weekend, so much fun and now off to last of the xmas nights out. have to admit haven t been good at all but 3rd of jan is just round the corner and it ll be nose to the grind then.

jx

Too right!..... In the mean time, have fun.... And Merry Christmas Eve :D x

Merry Christmas Jen!!!!!!

I hope you have a lovely day :hug99: xx

:xmassign::dancing_snowman:

Ps: If this is any use to you, I started a new thread on the Cambridge Weight Plan Restarter thread - sign up and tell me what date you want me to start hounding you! Lol I figure I'll need the help in stepping away from the temptations - so why don't we all pitch in and start looking for (read: bugging) each other? ..... a bit of peer pressure always works a treat - lovely :rolleyes:hahaha xxxxx

Merry Christmas Jen!!!!!!

I hope you have a lovely day :hug99: xx

:xmassign::dancing_snowman:

Ps: If this is any use to you, I started a new thread on the Cambridge Weight Plan Restarter thread - sign up and tell me what date you want me to start hounding you! Lol I figure I'll need the help in stepping away from the temptations - so why don't we all pitch in and start looking for (read: bugging) each other? ..... a bit of peer pressure always works a treat - lovely :rolleyes:hahaha xxxxx

peer pressure will be very helpful as i may have to have the goodies wrestled out of my hands and i may growl at you;) butin sying that im having the best festive time. i ve joined the thread sure its a case of if i build it they will come.back to work tom for a couple of days and am looking forward to a couple of days of normality.

my night out at the spa/hotel ended with me drinking Daiquiri s with *****,which incidently i found, i could of rophied the messiah!( or at a push d'Artagnan) but it was another night of giggles

best go im currently watching high society

jxx

hope all are doing well if you ve just joined the Cambridge diet train then welcome and hope your journey is successful.

i ve just come out of the festive period having had a blast, eaten way too much but hey thats what happens at xmas! i ve seen many of you have remained strong and kept on the ss path so big congrats to you.

having pushed the boat more than i intended i ve decided to ss+ for a couple of weeks and then go back to step 3 for maintenance . it really does work and if your looking for a quick way to reduce your stats then you ve come to the right place.

so as i sip my first shake and prepare for the ketosis challenge i wish all a fat busting new year

jxx

Last edited:
thought id add a wee photo of my xmas dress i was doing a lady gaga homage at the time, rarely do i add paper plates and bog roll to complete an outfit!gaga.jpg

Just shaking and sippin' :cool:...

Late start (on purpose) so 2 shakes down and 2.5l down the gullet. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and was very pleased to see one pound of my Christmas tummy.

How're you getting on? Feeling strong? x

i am feeling strong just want to clear the decks from xmas as i call weight gained quickly virtual weight. this can rapidly change to real flab but if knocked off in speed it doesn t actually need to be a big problem so its operation christmas blast just now and then back to the original slow but sure approach

i did have one of my best holiday times so wouldn t give up those memories for the world. caught up with friends family, laughed like a drain danced like nobody was watching felt so happy and yes being thinner helped but its just not the way i validate myself any more. i am a worthwhile soul no matter what clothes i fit into its just that i can do every thing i want when my body doesnt constrict me.
jxx

Awww I love that picture! Glad your well! xoxo

hi there
hope you had great time over the festivities, can t be long til the hol and photoshoot, so exciting. did i see that you d been slinking around in size 12? fantastic you must feel a million dollars.

so far so good feeling motivated to get xmas excesses off as this is normally a time (i,e after any great prolonged binge) when i fail to remove the extra and it becomes a bigger problem so no slacking and it ll be gone soon enough. decided on a ss+ regime as i thought it was 7 pounds but try nearer 10. don t see my consultant til next week but i ve already fessed up to my increased girth. but i ll be very pleased if by the time i see her for official weigh in i can be at 11 or even in the 10s again. bought a dress in the sales by a Spanish designer and they are not over generous on the sizes. if i was to wear it out just now with the bloated belly there is a chance people might offer me their seats due to my "condition" but i have it out as a motivational tool!

jxx

hi there
hope you had great time over the festivities, can t be long til the hol and photoshoot, so exciting. did i see that you d been slinking around in size 12? fantastic you must feel a million dollars.

so far so good feeling motivated to get xmas excesses off as this is normally a time (i,e after any great prolonged binge) when i fail to remove the extra and it becomes a bigger problem so no slacking and it ll be gone soon enough. decided on a ss+ regime as i thought it was 7 pounds but try nearer 10. don t see my consultant til next week but i ve already fessed up to my increased girth. but i ll be very pleased if by the time i see her for official weigh in i can be at 11 or even in the 10s again. bought a dress in the sales by a Spanish designer and they are not over generous on the sizes. if i was to wear it out just now with the bloated belly there is a chance people might offer me their seats due to my "condition" but i have it out as a motivational tool!

jxx

Hey my lovely..

I had a really good time. 2 days off plan did me a world of wonders as its kick started my metabolism & I can see a big loss happening next weigh in.
Only gained a pound over Xmas however still lost inches which is good. Yes I have!!! I am into the 12's now and weighing in at 11.8lbs as we speak.. YAY.
I do feel great and I really don't want to lose too much more as I like being a curvy but slim girl.

Proud of you my lovely for battling it head on and not waiting! You'll lose that in no time! As long as you had fun and you get back on it then its no problem.
I didn't find getting back on plan a struggle whatsoever luckily. Oooo yes spanish designers are not generous at all so good work!! You look great though!

I finish SS on Thursday and then off for 2 weeks.. Need to come back, SS for 2 weeks and then get onto the steps to maintain!

xoxo

the holiday time it should be fantastic, where are you all going? know it the states but other that dealing with the paparazzi ;) what will you be up to? will there be a few folk who haven t seen you in a while with jaws on the ground do you think?

think its great that your finding the right weight for you it enhances your life so fabbydoo!

def think that maintenance is a key factor to keeping it off with other diets you ve learned to deal with food during the time your on the diet with any vlcd you ve side stepped that part so maintenance equates to food balancing
i love quinoa and bulgar wheat now use then a lot as a substitute to pasta and rice really good options for the future.
jxx

Jen that pic is hilarious! Love the festive dress; what size is it?! Looking very slinky slim there. Are you going to do a before/after pic?

Day two back on plan and feeling great. 1.5 litres down and counting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back