the times they are a changin......

3lbs will drop off in no time. You don't learn to drive a car without stalling now and then, you're certainly not going to manage healthy eating habits without the odd hiccup.

3lbs will drop off in no time. You don't learn to drive a car without stalling now and then, you're certainly not going to manage healthy eating habits without the odd hiccup.

exactly thought it would of taken a lot longer to sort out xmas, im right in the zone just now so gonna enjoy a bit of coasting for a bit longer its so weird to not be hungry and eat so little. sure i read a post from you about emotional eating and your so right Cambridge can t stop those phantom pangs, that s up to us. all going well with you?

jxx

Very proud babe!

Same as me I gained 1lb from 2 days off and have lost 8lbs this week on my scale! Woohoo!

xoxo

oh madam that is totally fantastic, your consultant was right about the kick. what will that take you down to? you must be bouncing
jxx

Well done on the loss Jen, only more to go when you have your official weigh in! Day four going well but still not feeling the lack of hunger yet which is annoying. I woke up this morning starving! Been shopping today and bought myself some new dresses, a tax shorter than what I would usually go for but once I hit goal they will be fabulous!

Oddly enough ugh I watched the new start trek film last night! Fabulous!

Well done on the loss Jen, only more to go when you have your official weigh in! Day four going well but still not feeling the lack of hunger yet which is annoying. I woke up this morning starving! Been shopping today and bought myself some new dresses, a tax shorter than what I would usually go for but once I hit goal they will be fabulous!

Oddly enough ugh I watched the new start trek film last night! Fabulous!

its a bugger when the hunger doesn t leave by the 3rd day, i had that post hol return, lots of diversion therapy is needed, fingers crossed it ll be gone soon enough.

oh good show on the dress front i too have been uping my hem so to speak and why not? feels good.

oh yeah the new star trek films are pretty good always enjoy a bit of escapism ( and hunky men:) )
jxx

Well done chick (on the loss, and another 100% day in the bag) :clap: x

On my scales i'm now 11.82 so hopefully by weigh in i'll be at 11.7 or so.. I just have 7 more pounds to go until my goal..

YAY!

I know that i'll have damage recovery to do once I get back from holiday but that'll take a week & then up the steps I go!

These last few days i've done SS & SS+ (2 eggs at dinner boiled) but yeah i'm super happy babe!

xoxo

the holiday can be sorted in a flash when you return i can vouch for that, just you go and have a fantastic time
jxx

well i guess it s time to get back to work one shake to go first, think i ll have choc mint today. no real losses to speak of to but no gains so still weighing in in the 10s (just) but feeling great this is def the best i ve felt in a first week of cambridge, wondering if its cause i ve been off work.

lets get set about a few spare tyres!
jxx

How was today? I find being at work so much easier. I've just been SSing but I've come down with a cold so treated myself to dippy eggs and asparagus soldiers. Delish! Looking forward to my weigh in on Thursday. I have a work dinner with set menu on friday so will attend but only eat the meat and veg. I will do this!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey there

today has been another successful day, was good to get back to work. not feeling the side effects just no hunger so that i ll keep that please!

funnily enough i had a egg tea to will def be trying it with the asparagus soldiers had forgotten about that combo.
this evening i did have a a phantom pang of hunger but i realised it wasn t my body that wanted the food it was my brain, that bugger is a greedy twat and no mistake!

i ll have my first official weigh in next Monday, but managed to get to my counsellor to pick up supplies. have my two week stint covered and once thats done i ll decide what i want to do next. must admit this time is much more like the pre holiday start than the second leg after, i found it hard that time where as this feels much more like when we were a couple of newbies so motivation is high.

we re gonna nail it this time its goal or broke, hell yeah!
jxx

Yay, great stuff, keep it up!

a quiet day for work but i ve remained 100% and been to the gym so a little chicken salad may be on the cards tonight. lowered the intensity of the work out but in truth id probably of had to do that any way as only made it a few times over the festive period anyway. my stomach was growling like mad so weird when you still don t feel any hunger.
jxx

I went off the rails and nibbles one a piece of extra chicken breast and 2 green beans. laughable that I feel guilty over this when I tanked a bottle of port in one night along with a cheese pile the size of Denmark two weeks ago!

It is an odd feeling, isn't it? Makes you feela bit sickish/nauseous and peculiar!

Glad you had a good 100% day chick (chicken salad is still on the SS+ plan - you need the extra post work out) Loving the positivity on here xx

oh yeah its all allowed on the ss+ train ended up having an egg instead wouldn t of thought that a wee egg (minus the butter) could tasted so good
jx

Back