the times they are a changin......

Thanks Bev, I can't wait to show you all! It's sureal that I'm being encouraged to eat and I'm still a little scared of it! Looking forward to step 3 with some carbs! Ha ha! Step 2 for now though, I lost 1.5lb this week which I'm happy with, less than a stone to go! You are doing fab on your journey too, quickly read your blog last night, hope you get your man! Sounds like a romance novel, you go get him girlfriend ;) x

Hey honeybunch..

Just checking in and seeing how your doing? xoxo

thanks love im grand just pottering not gaining not losing still, no complaints. have just been out with one one my uni friends this evening very decadent on a school night! had a right good catch up and have another night organised for mid march ( gay men are the most fabulous friends ) should be a hoot this time we re off to glasgow. feeling like the real social butterfly just now and happy to be back was out at weekend, was meant to be a couple but ended up going strong till the bitter end so more friends were caught up with. off to belfast in a couple of weeks to help a another friend with a wedding fair so a busy wee bee but thats the way i like it ( a shrinking wee bee is good too but that will come)

and how are you? you be back down to pre hol weight now? hope everything is coming along nicely but im sure it is you ve been so focused and seem like your on the right path, big yeah from jen:)

jxx

Hey gorgeous..

Not losing but not gaining is always good especially when theres fun involved! You have a better social life then me!
My best friend is a gay guy and I adore him so I completely agree. They are the bestest friends to have!
You look fantastic as it is so not pressure but shrinking is always good haha..

I'm a few pounds off my pre-holiday weight but measurements wise i'm 3" smaller around my waist.. Weird huh? I am NOT complaining haha..
Onto step 2 now and just got my milk allowance. I don't drink tea really so using it with my evening shake and its such a treat!
I have a planned day off Saturday for me & my boyfriends anniversary but back on it Sunday.. Hope I get a good loss on WI Tuesday.. Eeeek!
I never find it hard restarting luckily..

Glad you are well though gorgeous! Always lovely to hear from you! xoxox

Hiya Jen :D you social butterfly, you... Good day? x

Beverly, you have done so well. You have lost nearly 5 stone!! You go girl! I am wanting a slimmer summer and hoping I can lose 5 stone by August. Is it possible do you think?

Beverly, you have done so well. You have lost nearly 5 stone!! You go girl! I am wanting a slimmer summer and hoping I can lose 5 stone by August. Is it possible do you think?

Oh VDub!!!! I'm so so sorry! I've only just seen this.... I had some surgery on the 14th and I've been on here only fleetingly since. Please forgive me for not responding sooner.

Actually I reckon you'll have lost 5 stone by July! Don't forget the first month (I'm assuming you're at the start of your journey? Is that right?) will be a massive loss so you'll be ahead of the game already and ahead of schedule.

I can't stress enough what a benefit starting a diary is( I'm going to hunt you down all over these threads until I find you!! Lol) YOU can do this. I promise. Thank you for the kudos sweetie, the thing I love the most is 'newbies' who come in thinking: "I want that loss, I want to be that far down the road" and before you can blink they're seasoned veterans, wracking up the successes. Welcome, welcome, welcome aboard!

My old CDC has some FANTASTIC videos on that "tube" that's just for "you" - look for Platinum Players (Lawrence Brown) and literally follow along as he does week one to twelve (I think) in a weight loss challenge.... It's priceless!

Hang in there chick, you WILL get to goal and transform your life.

Ps: I was coming on here to say "hi" Jen and kick your butt if you're missing - sorry for the thread hijack lol

Viita.! Where are youuuuu? I've been roaming all over and can't find your diary!? Am I being thick? I'm off to keep looking.

Be well lovely people, and have a 100 % day no matter what plan you're on (it only takes one good day to form the habit of success) xx

hey there all

im going to be trying a re start next monday (appt booked), hoping i won t have the same probs as last time wanting to get back into the 10s and just not managing to make much head way on my own. seen a few familar faces catch you s on the slim side:)
jenx

hey there all im going to be trying a re start next monday (appt booked), hoping i won t have the same probs as last time wanting to get back into the 10s and just not managing to make much head way on my own. seen a few familar faces catch you s on the slim side:) jenx

Great to see you back, good luck with your appt and keep us posted. As always lots of support on here x x x

ok products are in my kitchen so far so good just getting back to water consumption, target is to do one month and see what im dealing with then. best update the status back in the 12s and not feeling groovy

items that i want to be able to wear are; diesel jean size 30, skunkfunk dress, desigual top and tartan mini. these are my goals so when i want to crack going to be keeping them firmly in my sights.

my month of very quiet living begins.....

ok products are in my kitchen so far so good just getting back to water consumption, target is to do one month and see what im dealing with then. best update the status back in the 12s and not feeling groovy items that i want to be able to wear are; diesel jean size 30, skunkfunk dress, desigual top and tartan mini. these are my goals so when i want to crack going to be keeping them firmly in my sights. my month of very quiet living begins.....

You know you can do a month & you know it will be worth it. Always extra motivation to have favourite clothing you want to feel good in :)

You know you can do a month & you know it will be worth it. Always extra motivation to have favourite clothing you want to feel good in :)
thank chick, im feeling pretty postitive a month or so is nothing was just visualising wearing my biba dress for my works lunch out on the 13th. always find it easier if i break down the journey into smaller chunks stage one is the first month. decemember will be a bit of a balancing act but if i can come out in jan at the 11st mark i will be one happy bunny

day 3 in the cambridge hoose and must admit feeling no hunger now and pretty well, much better than the 1st time so please let that continue. water is going down a treat and quite like the choc shakes hot, will try a choc /orange next week. its helping a lot that there are a few half days at work so can just take my time. now really looking forward to xmas and being able to wear some of my lovely smaller dresses.

i had quite a postitive response to the restart so that was good too

hope all getting on well
jenx

Hi Jen,

Well done on the restart - I always seem to work in small chunks - I tend to work to events - one this weekend, the next one at the end of Nov. Things happen in the meantime too and I work with them on an individual basis...I have got good at sitting in the pub with a sparking water and even going out for meals but sitting there with nothing. I am a pro now!

I LOVE the chocolate ones hot - the choc mint too...I love the choc orange too, but in moderation...

xx

day 3 in the cambridge hoose and must admit feeling no hunger now and pretty well, much better than the 1st time so please let that continue. water is going down a treat and quite like the choc shakes hot, will try a choc /orange next week. its helping a lot that there are a few half days at work so can just take my time. now really looking forward to xmas and being able to wear some of my lovely smaller dresses. i had quite a postitive response to the restart so that was good too hope all getting on well jenx

Xmas is a massive thing for me with regards go how I look & feel you will feel amazing again very soon, that's why we come back, the results are super fast & you will be in the smaller dresses before you know it :)
Great that you've received positive responses, keep up the great work x x x

Back