the times they are a changin......

Hi Jen,

Well done on the restart - I always seem to work in small chunks - I tend to work to events - one this weekend, the next one at the end of Nov. Things happen in the meantime too and I work with them on an individual basis...I have got good at sitting in the pub with a sparking water and even going out for meals but sitting there with nothing. I am a pro now!

I LOVE the chocolate ones hot - the choc mint too...I love the choc orange too, but in moderation...

xx

thankyou, its great now i don t have the hunger to deal with, one day at a time but its amazing how quick the time flys ( she says tht now at day 3 but best wait til the weekend:) ) love the results on this diet so looking forward to week one weight in should be firmly back in the 11s.

you are doing really fab you must be delighted with the losses its really wise to keep going bit by bit and dealing with it accordingly. from your stats i see there is a wedding, congrats to you you ll feel on top of the world when it comes. do you already have your dress?

Xmas is a massive thing for me with regards go how I look & feel you will feel amazing again very soon, that's why we come back, the results are super fast & you will be in the smaller dresses before you know it :)
Great that you've received positive responses, keep up the great work x x x

i can already fit back into my tunic, must admit i had a good couple of weeks ( for good read gorged like i was a bear about to go into hibernation!) prior to restarting and think i had quickly put on half a stone so was hopeful that if i knocked it on the head quickly it wouldn t stick so far the theory is sound. i already feel better just knowing im takin the fight back is great. put on all outfits previouslly mentioned and there is reason to be cheerful, they can fit and they will just not yet.
just find cambridge much eaiser to stick to than traditional diets cause i wasn t even in the zone so to speak before starting but due to the almost instant results ( i know cause i am a serial weigher) i can get my head back in the game quicker. its almost like i get to reset the clock.

i am following the rules to the letter no bars for 2weeks and it seems to be working.

angel your doing so well much much praise xx

day 4 feelin a little below par, headachey but not hungry know i just have keep the faith and get thru the next couple of days week 2 will be easier and xmas is keeping me on the straight and narrow. skunkfunk dress will be worn in dec (hopefully to the chrissie hynd concert dec 12th) def going to be in bed and wrapped up at a rediculously early hour tonight jxx

Ah, week one blues. Everyone says day three - I think it was day 4 and 5 for me...have a lovely bath, tuck yourself up in bed and sleep it off - it'll all be fine in the morning, just keep looking to that goal!

I am indeed getting married in May next year - quite pleased that I might see target this side of the new year as it gives me 5 months of working through the steps, maintainenece and getting back to the gym to get toned. I've got the dress but the shop has ordered it in the lower size since I told them my plans on this journey. I am loving the results at the moment as I am fitting into more and more clothes and seem to have lovely things like a waist again! It's so worth all all of the faffing this diet as you can really evaluate without food getting in the way all the time.

Here's to you feeling better tomorrow.

xx

Ah, week one blues. Everyone says day three - I think it was day 4 and 5 for me...have a lovely bath, tuck yourself up in bed and sleep it off - it'll all be fine in the morning, just keep looking to that goal!

I am indeed getting married in May next year - quite pleased that I might see target this side of the new year as it gives me 5 months of working through the steps, maintainenece and getting back to the gym to get toned. I've got the dress but the shop has ordered it in the lower size since I told them my plans on this journey. I am loving the results at the moment as I am fitting into more and more clothes and seem to have lovely things like a waist again! It's so worth all all of the faffing this diet as you can really evaluate without food getting in the way all the time.

Here's to you feeling better tomorrow.

xx
thanks lovely, mays a fab time for a wedding and like you say you can get well established on maintance prior to it good planning me thinks.

your the same as me on the worst feeling days 1to 3 all about the hunger 4 to 6/7 thats when the diet causes me the most ill feeling but i know if i keep going next week i will be feeling well, with a nice big weight loss and i want the 10s back so much. so provided that i don t run into the same probs i had in jan last year i ll be well good.

i was delighted with my collar bones last time and the reduction of the double chin your right it is fab to see the changes, short of rib removal i ain t getting no waist im an apple all the way but a smaller apple is good! and what really works is your not allowed food so any temptation must be left alone ie the cake in work and at home im talking to you! not so much as a sniff, love a bit of virtue in my life
jxx

well day 4 was harder than expected re read my diary and discovered it was pretty similar, the headache stopped me sleeping but 2 paracetamol later and it had subsided to a dull ache still with me but the drilling in my eye is gone. i get headaches all the time so pretty used to them may not of been all cambridge s fault anyway. should be cleared by tomorrow if last time is any indication.

the postive was i am continuing 100% ss+ no food just a splash of milk here and there still on target mind focused

have a sucessful day
jx

day 5 done and dusted feelin a little better in the washed out faze but powering on to bigger and better things next week

day 7 and feeling pretty darn pleased with myself. dec is going to be a good month there will be no lumps and bumps im not comfortable with and i will not face the new year with i must sort this out now. gonna keep myself postitive this is not the time for self doubt, im bring the mental game right back into the fight. i can do this and it is going to happen.

day 7 and feeling pretty darn pleased with myself. dec is going to be a good month there will be no lumps and bumps im not comfortable with and i will not face the new year with i must sort this out now. gonna keep myself postitive this is not the time for self doubt, im bring the mental game right back into the fight. i can do this and it is going to happen.

Well done on powering through, your hard work & determination will pay off on those Scales tomorrow x x x

thanks angel one day at a time focused +++

just been out for 9 holes of golf was knackered climbing up the hills but ok on the flat came home had a shake going to rest up this evening no hunger though

bring on tomorrow
jx

Woohooo!!!!! And she's back! I'm so pleased for you Jen, and can't wait to be nosey and find out how your week 1 WI goes! Keep on keeping on xxx

weigh in today and drum roll please... 11st 8 and a quarter woop woop thats 10 and 3/4 off magic magic magic well chuffed

thanks pleased and a litle more firmly in the zone know it ll be a steady 3lbs weekly here after but i ll take that, glad your getting yourself right back in the game too your readjust to ketosis in no time xx

Fantastic loss :)

The choc orange & the choc mint are both fab hot :) I may have one for lunch now you've out it in my mind lol.
Keep up the good work x x x

Fantastic loss :)

The choc orange & the choc mint are both fab hot :) I may have one for lunch now you've out it in my mind lol.
Keep up the good work x x x

thanks angel round one done and dusted, put on the goal clothes and improvment hs been made feeling really well in myself and the bit is firmly between my teethxx

oh the ketosis cold hit me tonight but one long soak and my primark fleecy pjs later and its all good. going to try to keep off the scales this week, as i know not every day bring a loss no promises, we ll see if the scales addict can keep from having a sneaky peak.

had the rice pudding addes nutmeg and Cinnamon was quite tasty think i ll save the other packet for the weekend.

i noticed this last time but does anybody else just love the smell of food when on this diet (more than mormal). its like a no damage treat cause i don t want to eat the food but if i catch a food aroma its quite satifying in an odd way.

well i think its time to hit the sack lets hope night brings a few more pounds removed for tomorrow.

jx

Back