The TOTM Support Group

WOO!

I tried drinking some parsley tea to speed things along, as there are anecdotal stories of it working. SUCCESS--several days early! Should be finished with it by the time wedding bells are chiming. :D AND I didn't gain back any weight, which I usually do around this time.

I have heard that about parsley tea too but the one time I tried it (when I was more regular and could see I was due on on holiday) I couldn't stomach the tea. Glad it worked for you and this is a great thread!

My period tracker app just told me I was going to be fertile over Christmas.

And it winked at me. :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Haha! I wish my period tracker app winked at me!

I use PTracker, which has a little pink flower that appears when you ovulate, and hearts when you're "intimate," but definitely no winking.

Aaaaaaarrrgghhh eating everything!!! I've just gone back down stairs to raid the fridge!:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

LOL, just spotted this thread. My periods went AWOL for a while (I thought because of my age - I'll be 45 soon) but have returned with a vengeance for the last few months. Feels like being a teenager again - arrgghh! Think period is pending - boobs feel like melons and they hurt!

Think I might need to buy a lock for the fridge. Maybe a child lock would slow me down? It did when my DS (now 18 :eek:) was a toddler - he could open it but I never could get the knack. :8855:

Haha. That's great. Mine has told me I will be on over Christmas and it doesn't wink. Which one do you use? Mine is okay (I tried a few) but doesn't wink.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popularapp.periodcalendar&hl=en_GB - this one :) It was a pop up with a winky face - very strange :D :p Otherwise it's really good :)

Aaaaaaarrrgghhh eating everything!!! I've just gone back down stairs to raid the fridge!:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh I sympathise. It's hard to say no to yourself at the TOTM.

LOL, just spotted this thread. My periods went AWOL for a while (I thought because of my age - I'll be 45 soon) but have returned with a vengeance for the last few months. Feels like being a teenager again - arrgghh! Think period is pending - boobs feel like melons and they hurt!

Think I might need to buy a lock for the fridge. Maybe a child lock would slow me down? It did when my DS (now 18 :eek:) was a toddler - he could open it but I never could get the knack. :8855:

That's the real reason for the child locks surely ;) I never got on with baby gates either!

Haha that's actually the one I use. I downloaded three during my last * week when I realised they seemed to be monthly now (which technically is a good sign due to my weight loss but I never minded being irregular as I had less of it to deal with) I will have to wait til I ovulate to see if it winks at me.

hahahaha!!! They are awful! There's one on a bleach bottle (which is obviously good!) that is so hard to open (again - very good!) that rips your skin when you try and open it!!

Boo for TOTM starting this week - however I am glad that it means that I finish the week before Christmas next month!

Hey, as long as the big man is generous with his festive maintenance.... ;)

TOTM came a day early but I don't mind this month - it's one further step away from being on over Christmas like I had been the past few years!

I should have 'finished' by the 18th next month according to my tracker - happy!! :)

Mine was due yesterday and is awol. I am sort of hopeful it may stay away for a few months - I know it is a sign of being healthier but I miss being irregular. Part of me wonders if that is my gains I had in the last two week but it was only 3.5 pound and I've lost 2.5 of it! Anyway even if I am more regular if my period could just stay away a week or so I'm no longer due on at Christmas that would be good too.

Back