The TOTM Support Group

Mine was due yesterday and is awol. I am sort of hopeful it may stay away for a few months - I know it is a sign of being healthier but I miss being irregular. Part of me wonders if that is my gains I had in the last two week but it was only 3.5 pound and I've lost 2.5 of it! Anyway even if I am more regular if my period could just stay away a week or so I'm no longer due on at Christmas that would be good too.

Have my fingers crossed that it's delayed at least a week :)

(I know what you mean - I lost mine other than about 3/4 times a year when I was touching 27 stone. It was a bit easier wasn't it!!)

My period app has now changed it's mind after this period - it'll be the 21st I finish instead of 18th if all goes to plan :( Eh. At least it's not the 25th ! :) )

Last edited:
* week arrived today - which was five days late so now next due on New Years Eve instead of Christmas Eve which is better as I really don't care about New Year much.

It was so much easier to not have to deal with it every month. Also I used to blame the fact that my periods were so heavy and painful on the fact they weren't so often but they aren't any better now they are more regular.

Mine turned up at the weekend too, SJB, so you have my sympathy. But the one bonus of being drugged up on Solpadeine (I get awful period pain at the moment - as I said in an earlier post, it's like being a teenager again :() was that I couldn't feel how sore my arms and legs were after spending the weekend decorating - until the Solpadeine wore off! :eek:

Looks like Santa will be bringing me another period as well. Though I might get lucky - I seem to have settled into a 26 day cycle again (after a few months without any at all). It's all very odd.

After all that 'no totm over Christmas' rubbish, I ended up being a week late and it began yesterday! Bah! Ah well, thank goodness for mooncup removing all the hard work x

As you know mine was right over xmas :( it was awful :( I ended up having Christmas dinner in my pyjamas and dosed up to the eyeballs on pain pills. Ugh. Hate it.

It's over now so I can concentrate on living again coz I am as good as useless with all the pain and blood loss :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope you're all feeling better ladies :)

Mine was weirdly heavy and longer than usual after being a week late. Spent CD in a onesie but it was v comfortable!

Hope you're all feeling better ladies :)

Mine was weirdly heavy and longer than usual after being a week late. Spent CD in a onesie but it was v comfortable!

Period all gone :)

I started new family tradition of Christmas day in PJs - I went out for run first thing then came home & showered but didn't want to put posh outfit on immediately for pressie unwrapping so put my festive PJs on but then we all decided to skip posh outfits full stop :D

After being a couple of days late the last couple of months mine arrived precisely when the app I'm using said it would today but I have a lot less work to do for new year than christmas (we just have a movie marathon and a buffet) so less fussed and I have a moon cup so not even going to miss my swimming either.

After being a couple of days late the last couple of months mine arrived precisely when the app I'm using said it would today but I have a lot less work to do for new year than christmas (we just have a movie marathon and a buffet) so less fussed and I have a moon cup so not even going to miss my swimming either.

I have a Mooncup too :) I get super heavy periods and this maybe tmi for some but since using it ive worked out I lose well over a pint of blood each period :/ no wonder I'm so poorly when its totm!
I tried a MeLuna XL cup as it holds more but the thing was less than useless. It's a very odd material and didn't fully expand so leaked everywhere and it was so uncomfortable. I'm trying to get a refund off them as I've had to bin it.

I'm only 2 periods into my mooncupping but I would never go back to tampons. Ever. X

It might be worth getting checked out hun? They can at least give you meds to calm them down :)

I LOVE mooncups too! I wish I'd found them whilst still at school, it would have saved so many problems :(

They're RIDICULOUSLY cheap for a nonbranded one on ebay too now! :)

I have just been researching various menstrual cups, as I had never really considered them. I think I will get one soon, seems like a big improvement to towels or tampons!

I am tempted my the lunette or the si-bell. Anyone tried these?

Mine is ancient too SJB I know it is past the age you are meant to replace it but it works fine so I haven't - I should also be on the next size up because I'm over 30 now. I suppose it got a lot less use on the years I was irregular?

Mine is ancient too SJB I know it is past the age you are meant to replace it but it works fine so I haven't - I should also be on the next size up because I'm over 30 now. I suppose it got a lot less use on the years I was irregular?

OMG that scared me cause I think mine is one for under 30 & seeing as I'm now 41 its way old! Do you reckon I could sell it on Ebay as an antique version?!

Back