The tough get going!

Hi all, in answer to your question I tend to swim for only about 20 to 30 minutes max. As the water in these parts is never much more than 15degrees in summer. I love to snorkle through the seaweeds and rocky reefs around the island bays and off the pier if it's low tide. Chickened out tonight and swam in the hotel pool where I'm a member. I believe the cold water helps me burn off the fat by working hard to keep me warm! Always feel chilled when I surface.

wow a stone in 2 weeks thats great! well done you :-D

Thats an absolute fantastic weight loss! I would be happy to loose that in 6 weeks. well done you keep it up:D

Well, nearly four weeks done already. Feel much better but still really tired. Weigh in tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on.

Starting weight: 17 stone 10 lbs
Week 1 & 2: 16 stone 9 lbs
Week 3 & 4: 16 stone 1lb (slowing down)

Last edited:
Bit disappointed - I weighed myself at the Pharmacy and thought I'd lost a stone - their scales must be wrong. The Dr weighed me today at 16 stone 1 lb - still a good loss - 8 lb over the nearly two weeks.

Week five and feeling Ok. Managing to stay on track and swimming a lot. Enjoyed the hairy bikers dieting show. They really like their food and their Lasagna recipe using leeks instead of pasta sounds a stroke of genius. I shall be watching them again for low cal low fat ideas for when I start on the food again.

Week six still 100%. I'm aAmazing myself with all this positivity! Another 7lbs off - still a long way to go tho. This diet is brilliant so long as u stick with it u will lose weight - every week. Non of the stupid and frustrating yo-yo stuff. I know this is the easy bit with no decisions to make but I'm happy to start the real battle once I've lost the bulk of fat on my body. Already feeling the benefits of being 2+ stone lighter-more energy now. Still tired but I suppose I am demanding a lot from my body doing this diet.

Bye for now and good luck all.

Last edited:
Great words from Thinkmethin. "If you change nothing, nothing changes". i think I will write that in bold and stick it on my fridge door. You are absolutely right. It is up to me to change my mind about eating rubbish - entirely up to ME. I won't do it either. Thank you.

JustJ

still going great hunny, well done you x

Well here I am again. Half way thru week seven and have lost three stone so far. Am planning to refeed soon in preparation for my holiday in October. So pleased and relieved to have stuck to this and will manage to get down to my first target weight of 14stone by the end of week eight. Will try atkins when I reach maintenance time and on holiday. Want to enjoy myself but not undo all my hard work.

Tried the toasted flapjacks, made a nice change. Coffee in the vanilla shake is great too. Choc is good in morning made with ice cold water. A bit of curry powder in the chicken soup perks it up nicely too.

Keep going everyone, the effort is well worth it.

great to hear from you thinkmethin, well done on the 3 stone, that is brilliant x

Wow you will feel fab on hols three stone lighter

Well here I am again. Half way thru week seven and have lost three stone so far. Am planning to refeed soon in preparation for my holiday in October. So pleased and relieved to have stuck to this and will manage to get down to my first target weight of 14stone by the end of week eight. Will try atkins when I reach maintenance time and on holiday. Want to enjoy myself but not undo all my hard work.

Tried the toasted flapjacks, made a nice change. Coffee in the vanilla shake is great too. Choc is good in morning made with ice cold water. A bit of curry powder in the chicken soup perks it up nicely too.

Keep going everyone, the effort is well worth it.

Fabulous weight loss!

Well done:happy096:

Just completed my time on lipotrim 100%. Last two weeks I lost a grand total of one pound only. I don't know what happened - I wanted to go out with a big lose! Dr thinks I may need a big poo!. In total I've lost one pound short of three stone over the two months. Never mind I'm now refeeding and enjoying every mouthful I'm allowed. Day three done and feeling fine. Wish me luck with the coming battle to keep it off.

Thinkmethin said:
Just completed my time on lipotrim 100%. Last two weeks I lost a grand total of one pound only. I don't know what happened - I wanted to go out with a big lose! Dr thinks I may need a big poo!. In total I've lost one pound short of three stone over the two months. Never mind I'm now refeeding and enjoying every mouthful I'm allowed. Day three done and feeling fine. Wish me luck with the coming battle to keep it off.

Wow, we'll done! Hopefully with the poo and the refeed week you might lose that last pesky pound to make it to 3 stone ;) Really looking forward to the refeed, I've been fantasising about my chicken salad since day 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, fantastic loss! Enjoy ur hols x

Back