the transformation- continued

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hey gang....well i lost 6lbs this week which brings my total to 5 stone 6 lbs!!!!woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and i am now overweight not obese!

i dont think ive eva been that skinny!!!!

6lb well done , not long now till the end , you can see it insight

6lbs .... blimey girl you're shrinking quick!! Well done x

Wow!! You rock Girl!!!

What's your secret to the huge losses in such a short space of time???

Well done!

Kerry-Ann
xx

no i munched on the chicken like u wudnt no!!!

oh and guys i got my hair done...what u think??

31102007356.jpg

excuse the wide eyes and orangeness i was going out!my mate put the brown in it for me. i love it!!x

Really nice hair style!!!

F2F party girl , it looks lovely , I was just watching your slideshow and you made me laugh with the sayings under the photos hehe

Hello!
Love the hair, and what a great weight loss - well done!
I cant believe from your photo you are still classed as overweight - you look great :)
Denise

I am truely gobsmacked at how great you look - I know that is such an understatement but you do look absolutely fantastic, what an inspiration, I have just showed my colleagues at work and they are all blown away.
You should be really proud of your achievements - good luck with the rest of your journey:happy096:

aww im glad u all have positive comments!!!

easily done just took a few hard days!!!!!keep shaking all

i got 1 stone till maintenance!i love it.new years eve gunna be amazing- 1 st time ill be drinking. im off work for a whole week!seems like ill probably need it!x

You look great hun, you look so much younger aswell since you lost all that weight!, it's amazing how being overweight ages us isn't it?

Back