Green Days The true success of sw comes from having support

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Especially if like me you dont get it in your life. If your bf constantly calls you a fat fu***r, but yet in the next breath can look at a photo of a skinny friend and tell her she looks beautiful. For some skinny equals beautiful.. :(

He is not worthy hunny...tell him to do one....

This post has made me feel really upset for you, you shouldn't have to listen to things like that. You are worth more than someone would say things like that xx

beauty of skinniness is only skin deep, you are worth more than this hun,

you're right, the success of SW IS the support, either face to face at group or more anonymous on websites like this

no matter if its the emotional abuse you have described or even just the 'should you be having that on your diet' type of comments from well meaning friends and family.

chin up hun, you are worth better than that xx

Emotional abuse like that holds you back . It doesn't motivate it demoralises.

Get rid of the ******* . You are worth loving for who you are . It's obviously him who has the problem. You can do better than that.

Be good to yourself. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Linda, he sounds like a complete scumbag - listen to all the wise advice here and lose your excess weight... your boyfriend!!

Especially if like me you dont get it in your life. If your bf constantly calls you a fat fu***r, but yet in the next breath can look at a photo of a skinny friend and tell her she looks beautiful. For some skinny equals beautiful.. :(

Pfft, why are you with him? Get him binned.

im sorry but that just sounds like metal abuse to me.. i had a boyfriend very similar when i was early 20s who told me i needed to lose weight ( i was about 8.5 stone at the time !) and to get my hair cut...
i got my very long hair cut (physically couldnt lose anymore weight without being poorly .. ) and the prat started lusting after girls on the tv with long hair...honestly its abuse of the highest order becasue they mess with your mind and that can take the longest to heal..
get rid thats my advice

Tell him that you may be overweight, and you thought the best you could do was him, but you realised that you cant spend any more time with a man with such a small willie, and that you can diet but nothing will help him!

Last edited:
Shirleen said:
Tell him that you may be overweight, and you thought the beat you could do was him, but you realised that you cant spend any more time with a man with such a small willie, and that you can diet but nothing will help him!

I REALLY want you to say exactly this!

As everyone else has said. Get him gone.

I think you may be due an upgrade hunni! An upgrade to a decent human being!

Don't take the abuse, I think you'll find if he hits the road you'll find losing weight so much easier.

This is time to think of you and do what's right for you. If he doesn't make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world then he's not the one for you!

Thankyou all so very for your words of kindness. I know this is a place of the right sort of support for sw and hope i can build my confidence and motivation up so that i can use sw to help me and my weight. Bless you all *

When my head and heart make me stronger to do sw properly. I will not mention to my bf that im on the plan and hopefully the result of slimming will make me a stronger person. I guess i needed to say what i said. I do feel sad inside for many reasons esp too since losing my dad too to cancer without having a chance to say bye. was told he was terminal in morn. He died that night of aggressive stomach and lung cancer. I wont bore you all with my woes from now on as i have said quite a bit and we all have sad and terrible things happen in life. But i look forward to better times as i and we all climb the hill together to a healthier future. I hope....x

Back