Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

the truthful dieting diary of mrsorangecat

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by mrsorangecat, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsorangecat

mrsorangecat Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all! I'm really gonna do this, this time. I've had enuf of messing about with it. Did Cambridge successfully and lost around 3 stone a few years back. Now I've sadly put 1 stone + back on :cry:and determined not to regain all I lost. I've tried the shakes again and I just can't put myself through it again, plus I need to get myself onto a healthy eating plan that I can continue even when I'm down to goal.

So here goes:- I tipped the scales at 15 stone 1.5 lbs this morning and I am going to weigh myself every Sunday morning and post on here, plus starting tomorrow I shall bore you all with my food diary!! :D

I've made a healthy tea for tonight, pork loin steak, cabbage, cauliflower, new potatoes and carrots with a fresh fruit salad for pudding.

I start properly tomorrow.....I know people say dont start dieting on a Monday, but I've got the food in and I'm ready! Plus it's the beginning of the month, well techinically it is today, but I've not been feeling too good - (dodgy tum) :(, so I've just been drinking water today, will try my tea and hopefully tum will settle down and I can start tomorrow.

I've joined the weight loss challenge and I am going for 8 lb loss in August.

I am going to try the extra easy or "free and easy" as I slipped up and called it the other night after a few wines! (I get worse!! :rolleyes:)

Tara for now xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there, well done for making the change. It's really good you have realised you need to try something new and have taken the steps. I am sure you will get on swimmingly and we are all here for you to help with your journey. Looking forward to your food diary.

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for starting today and also looking forward to reading your food diary :)

5. mrsorangecat

mrsorangecat Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Meli and Teresa :)

Well today has gone fairly well, I think...

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix and skimmed milk from allowance
    Lunch - 2 mugshots, activia yoghurt
    Snacks - peach, nectarine, apple
    Tea - casserole made with lean beef, new potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms
    Pudding - Activia yoghurt
    Drinks - 3 x cups of peppermint tea, lots of sugar free squash and now just sitting with a diet coke and ice

Syns - Tesco beef casserole mix -will have to look it up, but I dont think it will be much, plus I'll be sharing the total with DH.

I'm stuffed! I think I understand how this will work now as I havent felt hungry all day. Hope everyone is doing well today.

6. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there your day looks great. I can see why you are feel very satisfied just remember to have your syns, i have read on here that you should so you never feel deprived. Also apparentely it makes no difference to your weight loss even if you dont have them. So enjoy a treat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.