The Twins Are Home!

Grandma

Totally Focused
Hi everyone!

The twins came home on Friday morning! They now both weigh 5lbs 3oz, are feeding well and have had all their checks. They came to visit Grandma today, and I had such a wonderful cuddle with them both. Just wish Old Pop had been here to see them - but they are going to pay him a surprise visit in hospital this week! Hard to believe that they shouldn't be here until June!

Grandchild No 4 is being born tomorrow morning by C section - will keep you posted!

Himself had more surgery on Thursday to debride the wound and allow the blood to flow to help the healing process. He is now back on the vacuum pump. Our next big day is Tuesday when the consutants come round and take off the dressing and decide on what to do next. Please pray, or whatever you feel works, that it will be good news. We are both really worried about it. Thank you all for all your lovely thoughts and wishes until now.
x

Attachments

• 26.04.08.JPG
    26.04.08.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 130
OMG - they are just adorable! So pleased for you/them/parents, i hope they continue to thrive :)

As for your OH, i'll send some positive thoughts your way hun! Good luck xxx

1882d1209335275-twins-home-26.04.08.jpg

Awww they are so sweet!

Grandchild No 4 is being born tomorrow morning by C section - will keep you posted!

You are a very busy Grandma for sure:D

Sending prayers and best wishes all will go well with both the arrival of your new Grandchild and your husband.

Love Mini xxx

arh hun they are lovely its so nice they that their home my sister had a little boy early in feb and after a stay in special care he was allowed home and she was over moon he 8 wk now and weighs 11lbs and doing great.

keep us posted about little ones and the himself hope he ok xx

hi grandama,

awww they are just sooooooooo cute. And another grandcgild on the way tomorrow my oh my you will be very busy with cuddles. Will say a prayer and hope that things will be ok for both of you on tuesday.

love becky xxxxxxx

Beautiful babies Grandma :D:D:D

Lots of love and best thoughts to all your loved ones,

Lacey xxx :)

Wow its great to hear they have done so well and are now home......Hope all goes well with the delivery of the new baby tomorrow cant wait to see pics.....
Hope hubby gets on ok too

THey are so adorable... and another one tomorrow... you will have to get busy knitting!!

Sending loads of positive vibes for Tuesday and your DH..

Love

What beautiful little babies ... and another one due tomorrow - wow you will be busy.

Hope everything goes ok with birth of new baby and also with your DH.

They are absolutely gorgeous.
It's making me broody again. :D

Ahhh brings back memories of bringing my eldest home. You must be very proud. Hope hubby is ok and sending (((hugs))))

There bloody gorgeous! soo broody lol
was they born early? x

ohh just saw they wasnt due till june! omg! when were they born? x

Fantastic news Grandma!! They are absolutely gorgeous, really munchy!! Good luck with your next special delivery and good luck with the results for your husband. Thinking of you every day bb xxx

You must be so happy and proud. They are adorable:)

I'll be thinking of your DH - I hope the wound starts healing well and the consultants have more positive news on their next visit.

And congratulations on the imminant arrival of your new grandchild!

Chris, the twins are gorgeous!!! What a busy baby time you are having.

Lots of healing heading your hubby's way.

Your losses are just fab, well done.

Thank you so much everybody for your wonderful care and support. I do appreciate you all.

Kimmie - the twins were born at 28 weeks on 4th March!
x

Back