The Ultimate 30 Day Challenge

My aim is to do each 30 day challenge, but adding a new one to my routine after each challenge has been completed until eventually I will do all (or as many as I can handle) together.

So I've started on the squat challenge (day 2 so far - already a bit painful!), once I've completed it, I will have a rest day then do the squat challenge again, and also do the plank challenge, when those are done, I will do the squat, the plank and sit up challenge etc..

By the end of it they should be a good portion of my exercise routine.

Anyone else up for this challenge?

Good luck xx my hubbys been doing the 30 ab challenge and started on the 1st jan he's lost 4 inchs and half a stone so far xxx

The ab challenge has abit of everything.. sit ups crunches leg raises and planks xx

Oh this sounds good! How many squats do you do? Do you have a link to the plan? Definitely up for it!

Good luck xx my hubbys been doing the 30 ab challenge and started on the 1st jan he's lost 4 inchs and half a stone so far xxx

The ab challenge has abit of everything.. sit ups crunches leg raises and planks xx

Wow he's done amazing! Nice progress. Cheers I'll look at maybe the ab challenge next. x

Great challenge :)

My aim is to do each 30 day challenge, but adding a new one to my routine after each challenge has been completed until eventually I will do all (or as many as I can handle) together.

So I've started on the squat challenge (day 2 so far - already a bit painful!), once I've completed it, I will have a rest day then do the squat challenge again, and also do the plank challenge, when those are done, I will do the squat, the plank and sit up challenge etc..

By the end of it they should be a good portion of my exercise routine.

Anyone else up for this challenge?

Thats sounds good.I used to take one day at a time.My aim was to lose 10lbs in first 30 days but I end up losing 30lbs at the end of my first 30 days with proper dieting and exercise including regular swimming.

Back