The wait to weigh in day!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Anyone else find that the week to weigh in drags by when you're having a really good week, but if you're expecting a gain its weigh in day before you know it?!

I have had such a good week and really want to lose my Xmas gain this WI after 2 stay the same weeks... Wish Saturday would hurry up!!!

I've found my week runs Wednesday to Wednesday now rather than "starting on a Monday" it's too late by then for me lol

Lol see I couldn't weigh on a Weds out of fear of the weekend catching up, sometimes I like a drink on the weekend and having a WI on Saturday gives me a week to work it off!

My WI days have always been weekends or late week like Thursday or Friday. So my SW week follows the work week - could be why it drags by sometimes.

I agree! Been really good last week and this week and it's reeeaally dragging! I just want it to be Tuesday so I can see how I've done!! :rotflmao:

Yup, completely agree. have been extra good, and I only got weighed on tuesday lol. Only just realising its thursday.... still a while to wait lol.

Back