The water difference between CD and LL

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
This might have been asked before, but why is the recommended water intake so different between CD and LL?

LL is 4 litres per day
CD is 2.5 litres per day

I'm just aiming to drink as much as I can, but I just wondered why the difference?

CD 2 1/2 ltrs a day??
I was told 4 a day!
I usually drink 5 ltrs a day but that's just cos I love drinking water now. How strange is that? Before cd the only liquid I drank was coffee or alcohol!! LOL
I think the thing to remember is 'the more you drink, the more you shrink'!!

Camille thats good to remember, and judging by your loss each week it certainly helps...i was worried as i love my water but my cdc did tell me not to do 5litres a day so i have been doing 4 a day but have felt a bit dehydrated on just 4. I'm gonna up it to 5.xx

i find the more i drink the more thirsty i get if i don't, ha. now my body is used to 4 litres if i don't manage it i feel really thirsty...

abz xx

2.25 litres is the minimum amount you should be drinking, if you personally need to drink more than that then thats ok too

i personally drink about 4 litres as i end up thirsty and out of sorts otherwise

just be sure to spread your intake out during the day

Thanks for all the replies, and thanks for the link too - interesting! I've never struggled with four litres during the working week because I drive a desk for nine hours per day so I can do four litres at work alone. I struggle at the weekends though when I'm at home, constantly moving about and even just two litres is a struggle and I usually find myself forcing 1 litre down in an evening before bedtime (and then are up all night weeing LOL!!!)

ive been told 3.5 to 4ltrs by my councellor x mmm weird
x

I was told a minimum of 2.25l but the more the better. Have managed 4l per day so far(only day 3 though). Am hoping to increase that amount to 5 and drink more earlier as I'm busting for a wee around 4/5am!

Back