The weather

big bear

A bear on a mission!
OMG what is going on? we've had 2 days of lovely weather now p*ssing down & almost flooding our balcony. I need to speak to council & get them to fix our guttering really overflowing & flooding everywhere. Wanted to take kids to fayre on Sat but no chance :-(

I know its so depressing! I just want to stay inside and eat :( hopefully we will start to have a summer soon!

I'm off on holiday tomorrow & can't wait, it's not just the break, it's to feel warmth on my skin, I'm fed up off wearing my socks in bed, putting the heating on & still wearing tights in June, what's that all about.

Apparently the rain is going to hit us this weekend, before we know where we are the days will be shorter & 'summer' will be over.

Blarr it is pants, going swimming soon with LO then doing my volunteer work luckily indoors but tomorrow going to Leaminton Peace Festival (local event) thought it be fun but going be a wet drip but appreciate the warmth when get in doors. Sunday going watch MIB so most of the time I don't need to go out, my balcony is soaked, miss sunshine so I can do my washing :(

It just absolutely chucked it down here for about 5 minutes, looked like a giant bucket of water was being poured over our house. So glad it happened then and not on the way back from picking little one up from nursery!

Just hope my pumpkins are okay, they were growing so well but I think the rain is actually drowning them a little :(

Was supposed to be going to the Waterfest in Reading tomorrow - it is usually a great day out on the Kennet, with lots of narrow boats doing a parade, and other things on the water, and music and stalls, and other entertainment. But just heard that the river parade is off, as the locks on the Kennet are closed and they can't get from the Thames to the Kennet as it is not safe. There will still be the stalls, and other things happening, but it won't be the same, and heavy rain is forecast.

I do feel sorry for all those people who spend hours of their free time preparing for things like this, only to have them rained off at the last minute!

Blarr it is pants, going swimming soon with LO then doing my volunteer work luckily indoors but tomorrow going to Leaminton Peace Festival (local event) thought it be fun but going be a wet drip but appreciate the warmth when get in doors. Sunday going watch MIB so most of the time I don't need to go out, my balcony is soaked, miss sunshine so I can do my washing :(
HAve you gone to the peace fetival? Thats not far from me is it any good?....apart from the weather of course!

Please, please send some of your rain and cooler weather to me . I am frying..........sounds good I know but day after day of relentless heat must be as bad as the rain.........never ever satisfied are we...............

It is impossible to work outside from about 12 noon until 8p.m.

HAve you gone to the peace fetival? Thats not far from me is it any good?....apart from the weather of course!

Yea, it was ok part from the rain - got to try some free yummy vegan food as well plus there is stuff about the enviroment as you can imagine but found at about local farm which I am interested in myself. I live down the road (Coventry) so not far and nice to take my son out plus hubby was in Leamington getting a haircut.

Back