The Wednesday Club

I reckon we should aim for a 3 pound average? What u reckon team??

Aw can I be part of your Wednesday WI Club? I usually go to the chemist about 3pm after work!

Of course - all welcome - I'll set up a thread - pop on you loss and i'll collate:D

Okey dokey - 3 lbs it is - good luck ladies... any newies will have to 'just keep up ' !!!!! (only joking)

Welcome Wednesday Club, good luck to you all.

Pinkie, I've had a flapjack a day since week 2 and my losses have varied so don't think they affect weight loss. Mind you, coz of dental work I haven't had a flapjack all week so it will be interesting to see if there is any difference this week.

Julz, I reckon the 4 of you will lose a stone at least. Good luck.

x

yeah 1 stone between 4 would be good!!! :) we got some newbies so im sure they will boost it higher - I NEED 4 POUNDS OFF THIS WEEK OR I WILL BE SOOOO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...............

I
HAVE
TO
GET
POUNDS
OFF
ME

Wow pinkiepie i just realised how low ur bmi is and u have lost mega weight in 2 wks... Holy moly.

thanks TFB, i'm pretty sure it's gonna slow right down now, i cant help but do sneaky WI @ home & dont think i've really lost at all this week, will be gutted if not:cry:

thanks TFB, i'm pretty sure it's gonna slow right down now, i cant help but do sneaky WI @ home & dont think i've really lost at all this week, will be gutted if not:cry:

keep positive - there are still 4 days left - best to be consistant than up and down like a thingamees drawers :D

help the mods are attacking lol

Hi!

I'm a Wednesday girl too - can I join? :)

I weigh in at 6pm cos it's on the way home from work.

Having said that, I've only actually weighed once so far (am still in my 1st week!).

Mx

hey!!!

Hi!

Having said that, I've only actually weighed once so far (am still in my 1st week!).

Mx

The more the merrier! We would all be delighted to have you onboard chick!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEDNESDAY! WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR A 3 POUND AVERAGE SO IM SURE YOU WILL HELP TO KEEP THE AVERAGE HIGH - YOU SHOULD LOOSE AT LEAST HALF A STONE THIS WEEK! :D

xox

Hi!

Mx

Course you can - we are trying for 3lbs avg each - I will be collating throughout the day - just let me know :D

Will do! :D

Am v excited about Weds... have been soooo good so I hope it's a good start!

Mx

Im sure it will be! If you have stuck to it 100% it HAS TO BE!

Cant wait to hear your result babe xoxoxoxox

Back