The weekend is looming....

Katherine13

Hi Guys,

Ok so im coming to the end of day 3, and started to think, the weekend is looming.

Im getting my eyes lasered on Friday so im hoping this will take my mind off food cravings but also I wont be able to do much to keep me busy! I wondered if any one had any tips and tricks to get through the weekend/ days off without giving in to food cravings? :17729: xxx

I think the weekends are the hardest time for everyone Kat... Hopefully you will have got into ketosis by then, and it will be a little easier x x

Lots of luck for Friday hun x x x

Fingers crossed! Gives me more inspiration not to cheat too so im deffinately in ketosis! x

I got through my first weekend by sleeping late being very lazy and staying in bed with my laptop posting on Minimins lol I just got up for more water, hot drinks and shakes, oh and to go to the loo lol xx

What a great excuse to lie in bed all day! Thats my plan then, Sleep, drink, loo, sleep, drink, loo! x

I was just the same Kat, but i am soooooooo lazy i never bothered getting up for the loo!!! pmsl x x x

I think going to the loo all the time is worse than rumbling tummy! Might take my net book up and tv and install it in the bathroom haha! x

Had laser surgery on my eyes a few years ago. Best decision I ever made. You'll be so happy with results that you won't think of food! Best of luck, Katherine!

True! and even better with the loos at work- they are up 2 flights of stairs. I like that, its a positive situation of a negative one x

Had laser surgery on my eyes a few years ago. Best decision I ever made. You'll be so happy with results that you won't think of food! Best of luck, Katherine!

Thats good to hear, im so nervous but i know it will be worth it x

I decided yesterday that getting us to drink all the bloody water on this diet is just a cunning plan to get us to exercise more by going to the toilet so much...or maybe Lipotrim are in league with Andrex and are making money from the increased sales of toilet paper (...or in Su's case..bed sheets??:D:D).

Katherine, last weekend was my first and I got through it by being on here basically..I stalked this website all weekend. But I also got up on Saturday when I woke up and went for a massive walk with the dog and then cosied up on the couch with my laptop and peppermint tea. In the evening I did another workout and then cosied up again. Sunday was pretty much the same! You'll get through it no bother at all...xxx

I really need to lose the weight for my wedding, not just to feel fab but, if im still using the site when im married it will be the cause of the end of it, im on it so much!

Thanks Ella, im going to get some peppermint tea today so ill try it out! xxx

Thanks Ella, im going to get some peppermint tea today so ill try it out! xxx

Right so got some peppermint tea, and not sure! it smelled amazing! I brewed it for ages to tr and get a good taste but it smells nothing like it tastes! is it a taste i will get used to do you think? its such a bizarre taste! x

Katherine, I love the smell (mint Aero??)!!! I've gotten used to the taste, but as I have never drank tea or coffee it was a completely new experience for me to be drinking something hot like that anyway. It doesn't taste like it smells but it still is good to have something extra. Give it a try for a few days and see if it grows on you ;) x

Back