The Weekend

Figgy

Well the weekend is fast approaching

Do you worry about wot you will consume food and drink wise ?

Do you treat weekends different to week days ?

Im off out friday nite and at the moment im gonna b unable to drink alchol reason bein i need to drive next day only prob is im not a coke, lemonade or J2o drinker choices are limited so normally end up drinkin pints of water yes very good for me i no lol

I treat weekends differently in that I have more time for cooking so we may have a meal which is a bit more elaborate, but that's all. I'll do an Indian "banquet" with onion bhajis, tandoori chicken, a curry and fragrant rice (all SW) which feels like a real treat. We always have a big cooked breakfast too.

So weekends are more indulgent, but totally on plan!

Not sure if you know, but J2O's are quite high in syns so best avoided. I'm a non drinker so I tend to stick to sparkling water with lemon slices in.

Cor! Im comin to your house lol sounds yum! I love indian food
Dont worry wont b consuming J2o there horrible id rather drink water lol
Well enjoy ur indian banquet i must make time to cook one up myself x

Ohhh you're making me hungry!!! Xxxx

I always find weekends quite hard as I would typically drink about half a bottle of wine on a Fri and Sat night! I'm trying to swap wine for a couple of G&T's instead. Is hard tho! Foodwise, I usually have a nice big SW breakfast at the weekend with bacon, egg, etc so that's something to look forward to!

I don't treat it any different, though I don't seem to think about food as much as weekends as i do in the week. But otherwise its all the same, i don't drink or anything so yep, totally treated the same.

Oh! 4got bout soda and lime kinda cons ur brain into thinkin there is a voddy in it lol

I occasionaly do scramble eggs, beans toms and mushroom for brekki Bacon is band in my house i hate the smell and the taste i no i must b the only person in the world who hates bacon lol

I find weekends hard because sunday I tend to sit on my bum eating crap lol. so I make sure the fridge is stocked with lots of SW goodies.

Normally I treat weekends the same as weekdays, but this week I've been having 5 syns a day during the week as tomorrow night I'm going to the dog races and will be having a glass of wine, hotdog and chips and on Sunday I will be having a slice of cake while out for lunch.

Back