The weekend!!!

lottie*

I am actually dreading this :(

Last week was so bad. I am guna go the gym fri sat and sun just to keep myself busy. I also have a trip to the pictures planned and hopefully start to sort some junk out I have in the backroom.

Anyone else suffer with the weekends?? Im just so used to being able to go out and eat and drink :(

Ye im dreading this weekend - I really am

I was so miserable last week - im really hoping this weekend will be better.

I should be going on a Hen Party tomorrow night but ive ducked out. So nothing interesting to do other than wash, iron, clean.

Im heading home to my folks this weekend, they dont know Im on LT and I know wont understand so I will have to dodge them at meal times :missing:

other than that Im heading to the cinema with my friend tomorrow.. my excuse for not eating sweets or popcorn or go for food is that Im feeling sick a little white lie never hurt ;)

ya weekend is a nightmare I'm going to hot yoga for the first time tonight, Friday and Saturday are worse i don't find Sunday to bad :(

Im off to a duck do this weekend cant wait

duck do?

Quack, quack quack

Im off to a duck do

Answer: Whats a duck do
Answer: quack, quack, quack

Never mind:rolleyes:

im totally lost :confused:

lol, Gary you mad!

I must say that i do find weekend harder than through the week when at work!

Last weekend i took my son to the pictures, and he sat and ate a big box of popcorn all to himself!!
I think your right, just try and keep yourself busy, busy, busy!! and oh not forgetting the water in between!! lol x

Tut tut tut how did everybody fall for that???? xx

Weekends have been my down fall for this last month. It started off with me going to an even and eating all weekend and still getting away with it on the scales by the time my weigh in came round again.. This made me bold as brass and I kept doing it, it did finally ctch up with me and I ganed weight, lost it, gained it etc etc. I am hoping this will be my first weekend with no cheats (in about 5 weeks!!) Last weekend I never had any takeaways, but did eat normal meals. one thing ata time eh!! Got my dress fitting a week today so i can not afford to cheat...

At weekends I have a become a workaholic and a clean freak to pass the time but if i sit still for longer than 10mins i want to raid the fridge :( but i dont :D

Poor me works all bloody weekend. Huh! x

your doing well skinny coton, dod you have a target?

Back