The weigh in after falling off the wagon

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok, i wasnt gunna put my weigh in, but i thought better to be honest, ive gained 6lb after the weekend and cheating through the week, im gutted, BUT thats life and im 100% from today all the way!

U will lose that in no time , don't beat urself up , just think of being down next week xxx hugs to u my dear x

It's taking longer than before to come off, but hope I lose it by next weigh in

Deezer said:
How are you feeling??? x

It's hard today, slight head achs and so hungry!! I've drank loads of water today. I just feel dissociated in my self caving at the weekend, but onwards I go. Got a 21st birthday party on the 25th november to go too,I'm seriously thinking stay 100%

How you doing hub? X

Lucy fair play to you for coming back and admitting your weight gain that it more than half the battle with getting back on the wagon! I know myself when that happens me I give up and go the opposite way so well done ! x

Yes we can said:
Lucy fair play to you for coming back and admitting your weight gain that it more than half the battle with getting back on the wagon! I know myself when that happens me I give up and go the opposite way so well done ! x

Yeah I thought there is no point in lieing to my self and I use this board as therapy lol. I have to get back on it. Day one nearly over with thank god. I just wanna be slim lol x

Me too :) if we stick with it we can get to our goal !! x

Fingers crossed!! Day 2 here I come lol

end of day three acctually now.... going strong, starving but thinking of the loss of inches lol im back in the zone lol

Back