THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Hi again Ikkle, I have been to SW group before, but been off it for a while now and piled it on since I gave up smoking (grrr) planning to go back to group as well after the new year rush.

I am not shy about my weight, I just don't know it accurately at the moment I think just under 15 st. Thank you for your welcome!

Liz
x

Thats fine Bev hun, from looking at your signature you have done so brilliantly well already. x

If we're setting new targets now christmas is out of the way I'll let you know mine after I WI monday... after I can assess the christmas damage :eek:

Hope you are all having a good holiday though, mine's been lovely :)

Lo x

Lo hun it's still the same challenge of how much you want to lose by end of January, if your target has changed though then just let me know and I will change it on the spreadsheet x

good luck everyone

Last edited:
hi everyone, im back!
had mon-fri off the diet wasnt planning to but it was a lot harder than i first imagined... i have over over indulged but today im back on track and am well and truly in diet mode...

im gutted as i know i will definitely have gained on monday but figured getting back on track today is gonna help me out more than i think
its 2 less days of eating crap isnt it...
im not optimistic about hitting the weighty matey challenge but i can only do my best...
how is everyone, i've been reading all the posts and well done to everyone
xxx

Hi, well I've been skulking a bit - just looking and hiding!!! as I've been way off the plan over Christmas and even the couple weeks before I didnt lose anything but I plan to start again tomorrow. Not sure about my target but I'll leave it as it is and see what happens

Laurie hun, the majority of people have taken xmas out. Its one time of the year you are doing the best thing to get back on track properly though and thats to get back on plan now and not weight till next week. You may be able to counteract everything hun and get a maintain and even if you do have a bit of a gain, so what there is always next weeks weigh in to get amazing losses. Stick with it chick. x

Baloo, Hiya hun, wondered where you were hiding. I hope you enjoyed christmas, it's one time of the year when eat, drink and be merry is the way to live lol so like I said to Laurie so what if you have a bit of a gain, get back on it and I am sure you will do well. If you think your target has changed let me know but remember your not going to get told off or anything if you dont meet your target after all its a personal target that you chose for yourself, and you can change it at anytime xx

Ok so its nearly 2009 now guys - are you excited?

Sometime next week I will start a new thread for 2009, that way I can change the title if needed. Obviously we still have a challenge to meet our personal set targets by the end of January but does anybody have a target for the whole of 2009? If you have a target in mind for how much you want to have lost by the end of 2009 just put it on here and I will put it on the new thread. We can still keep doing monthly challenges too. :)

Also would anybody be interested in having a team sotm? I can create a little medal for you guys to add to your siggy or something similar if you are interested. These are just idea's though so don't worry if it is a no lol I wont be too upset....honest lol x

oooh, can't wait to get WI over and done with tomorrow so I know where I stand and can concentrate on new losses again :)

Like the idea of sotm Ikkle (you are aware you are creating yourself a lot of work??? ;)), count me in for that. As for my 2009 target, I would love to get 6 st off but will set a more realistic 4 st (should be doable :rolleyes:).
B. xx

b2bu I know hun, thats my personality all over though hun. I had finished xmas shopping by July so did most of my mums for her and made hampers, door hangers, bath salts loads of stuff lol. I just like to keep busy and be organised.

4 stone is doable, and when you reach 4 stone you can change it to 6 lol. x

Anyone mind me joining the group? I'll be doing slimming world but doing my own weigh in every sunday morning.

Hiya lkkle and all - christmas naughtiness has taken it's toll, 3.5lb gain for me. Think I will stick with the 14lb target for the end of January (but with m'gain I think it's going to be like 16lb now? eep!).

Got most bad things out of the house now at least, bit low on actual food aswell though so will go buy lots of greeny reddy free foods for filling m'tum with.

Did we all get some nice presents for christmas? Mine were certainly a mixed batch :)

Ah forgot - if going to do the 2009 targets I think I'll aim for 70lb - 268 now so the aim is, as the americans say, to get to Onederland - target 198lb :D

Cman welcome aboard luv x

Lochan glad you liked the mistletoe kisses dont worry about the gain its only xmas once a year.

I will update spread sheet later as have a hospital appointment to go to and LB is being an uncooperative little sod today. x

sigh, 1.5lb gain... But, it's also totm for me so some of the gain might be related (am I looking for excuses here? lol :rolleyes:). Not too bad really considering the loads of extra syns last week. Fully back on track now, target is minus 11.5lb by end of Jan. (my initial 10lb and also want to get rid of the 1.5 lb gain).

Got Extra Easy plan today so might try that for a week.
B.

I gained 3lb this week so gutted but was my own fault only have myself to blame!
I dont know if i have a target for 2009, i like our lil ones we have they seem more realistic...
I like the idea of sotm too , definitely we need to find out who is actually still a weighty matey dont we
xxx

Back