The weirdest thing I'm looking forward to.....

To wear a pair of jeans with a shirt tucked in showing my gorgeous diamante belt instead of hanging out to disguise the flab ;)

Annie x

wearing a lovely nipped in leather waist belt and not having rolls poking out each side!

Some more ideas:

• Not having to worry that freshly-washed jeans will have shrunk too much and no longer fit.
  • Not having to wear old, worn-out clothes because you don't see the wisdom in buying new when you have a closet full of stuff that's too small and doesn't fit.
  • Not having to wonder if your dress pants from the last special event you attended will still fit after all these months.
  • Being able to throw out old clothes because they are worn out or too big.

Here's what I'm looking forward to:

• Laying on my side and not having my stomach laying on the bed with me.
  • Not having to rock back and forth prior to launching myself off the sofa.
  • Seeing my feet.
  • Not having to lift my stomach in order to give my undercarriage a wash.
  • Being able to buy clothes without having to go to a specialty shop.
  • Being able to cross my legs.
  • Being able to touch my toes. (I can't now because my fat stomach is in the way)
  • Not being ashamed to wear shorts.
  • Being able to find a swim suit that fits.
  • Being able to tie my shoes with ease.
  • Not being embarrassed to have my picture taken.
  • Being able to fit on amusement park rides.
  • Getting better gas mileage in my car because it won't be hauling around so much weight.
Pmsl!!!!! I can relate to all of that. I will add another couple.
1) Being able to see my 'bits' when sorting out my bikini line, instead of doing it from memory and hoping I dont slit my throat lol!

2) When lying on my back in bed, not having my great big boobs touching the mattress on either side of me. (oh what a pretty picture that conjures up!!??)

No wonder I can't get a bloke to show any interest :-(

Back