The Winalot Diet.......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mich, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

'Ask a Stupid Question......'

Story by a Man standing in a queue in Tesco's.........

I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco and was standing in the queue at the till. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so
    I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the road licking my ba**s and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid woman..........why else would I buy dog food??

minilady likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My Sister In Law Sent Me This ,just Brilliant

5. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fab!
    On the subject of asking questions with OBVIOUS answers - my brothers nickname is Curly - and yes he has very curly hair. One time someone asked him why he was called Curly and he replied
    "Well, I have a very unusual surname"
    "Oh - what's that?"
    "Wurly"

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    :rotflmao: That's a brilliant answer.

Loved the winalot diet too Mich, but my DD is now sat next to me so i can't scroll back up to use the quotes :p

7. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    Not really a joke but sort of the same thing, my mum ALWAYS phones me on the house phone and says 'are you at home'
    DUHHHHHHHHH

one time when i lived at home she was shouting up to me 'natalie natalie' so i poked my head over the bannistres and looked her in the face and said 'yes'
    to which she replied'are you in?'
    ?????????
    thick or wot
    hahahaha

8. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When I was a student I did a lot of waitressing - remember working with an irish woman who was really cheeky to the punters - one night a couple came into the restaurant and asked "Are you serving food?" and she replied "No, we're just here for the craic...!"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.