The wind blew my paks away :(

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Ive just got out of my car and the wind snapped my car door and blew away all of my cambridge pack :( What shall I do! Im in a dilema! Not going to see my counselor for over a week and now my car door is broke!!!:mad:

Blimey!

Were you not able to rescue the packs?

Maybe you should phone your counsellor/group leader.

Dizzy x

Oh hun, sorry can't offer any real advice just wanted to pop in and give you a hug, poor you and poor car! :( Maybe do as dizzy says and give your cdc a call? How many packs was it hun?

I was a week and day worth!!! I had them in my LighterLife sacks they were gone before I even had chance to put my car door on! I had to go get my dad to help me!! It was so embarrasing!!! Such a shame!! GRRR!! Im gonna have to go my CDC tomorrow if the weather dies down :(

blimey, that's a lot of money to lose in one go hun, hope you are able to get to your cdc and get them replaced (((HUG)))

Im so sorry lighter life. The only thing you can do about the packs is contact your cdc and get some more. Its terrible out there today.

take care#xx

I was a week and day worth!!! I had them in my LighterLife sacks they were gone before I even had chance to put my car door on! I had to go get my dad to help me!! It was so embarrasing!!! Such a shame!! GRRR!! Im gonna have to go my CDC tomorrow if the weather dies down :(

This weather is a nightmare. Maybe you should go sell you story to the local press or TV maybe they will buy you some more packs.

Dizzy x

I've just had 2 roof tiles come off and miss me by inches ... it's wild out there.

Dizzy's idea of going to the press is a good one - and good publicity for your counsellor! - She may even replace them for free if you get her name etc in the press!

I dont really want to go through insurance for it :( Was hoping to have the no claims at the end of april :( I will just have to pay upront out of tomorrows wages :(

im off to get my CD packs tonight...hope the same doesnt happen to me !!

Hope you get sorted though. if i had any spare packs i would send them to you, but unfortunaly i dont. sorry hunni. xxxx

OMG!! :eek: . What a terrible thing to happen to you.

Its really bad out there weather wise. Such a lot of damage being done and we have had a fatality near where I live. I feel so bad for the family.

I have some spare packs. I would glady send you a few to help out if you would like, I think I have mainly soups though. I cant check what I have till tonight though when at home.

I will pm you later on.

Again, sorry you are having such an awful time.

Cyber hugs to you. xx

thats so sweet crazy! thank you ;) I have some left over LL packs that would last a day or 2, should I use these until I can get to CD?? x

Oh No what a thing to happen...

Yep use up your lighterlife packs until you can get some more from your cdc..

What a terrible thing to happen but I am so glad to hear you are okay which is the main thing.

I will always remember this bad weather now and think of you Lighter Life...

Beverly you had a lucky escape!!! Glad your okay.

Poor baby dog was out peeing this morning and she nearly took off with a gust of wind.:(

Love Mini xxx

Thats such a mean thing to happen-just think, when you complete your diet, you would have been able to run like the wind after them;)

Havent any packs-sorry so cant help(dont start till next week). Hope you get sorted!

Back