• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The wind blew my paks away :(

Oh hun, sorry can't offer any real advice just wanted to pop in and give you a hug, poor you and poor car! :( Maybe do as dizzy says and give your cdc a call? How many packs was it hun?

S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
I was a week and day worth!!! I had them in my LighterLife sacks they were gone before I even had chance to put my car door on! I had to go get my dad to help me!! It was so embarrasing!!! Such a shame!! GRRR!! Im gonna have to go my CDC tomorrow if the weather dies down :(

I was a week and day worth!!! I had them in my LighterLife sacks they were gone before I even had chance to put my car door on! I had to go get my dad to help me!! It was so embarrasing!!! Such a shame!! GRRR!! Im gonna have to go my CDC tomorrow if the weather dies down :(
This weather is a nightmare. Maybe you should go sell you story to the local press or TV maybe they will buy you some more packs.

Dizzy x

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
I've just had 2 roof tiles come off and miss me by inches ... it's wild out there.

Dizzy's idea of going to the press is a good one - and good publicity for your counsellor! - She may even replace them for free if you get her name etc in the press!

I dont really want to go through insurance for it :( Was hoping to have the no claims at the end of april :( I will just have to pay upront out of tomorrows wages :(

S: 19st1lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(37.83%)
im off to get my CD packs tonight...hope the same doesnt happen to me !!

Hope you get sorted though. if i had any spare packs i would send them to you, but unfortunaly i dont. sorry hunni. xxxx

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
OMG!! :eek: . What a terrible thing to happen to you.

Its really bad out there weather wise. Such a lot of damage being done and we have had a fatality near where I live. I feel so bad for the family.

I have some spare packs. I would glady send you a few to help out if you would like, I think I have mainly soups though. I cant check what I have till tonight though when at home.

I will pm you later on.

Again, sorry you are having such an awful time.

Cyber hugs to you. xx

thats so sweet crazy! thank you ;) I have some left over LL packs that would last a day or 2, should I use these until I can get to CD?? x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
What a terrible thing to happen but I am so glad to hear you are okay which is the main thing.

I will always remember this bad weather now and think of you Lighter Life...

Beverly you had a lucky escape!!! Glad your okay.

Poor baby dog was out peeing this morning and she nearly took off with a gust of wind.:(

Love Mini xxx

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
Thats such a mean thing to happen-just think, when you complete your diet, you would have been able to run like the wind after them;)

Havent any packs-sorry so cant help(dont start till next week). Hope you get sorted!