The worst week I need a kick up the bum

vonpeeky

Ok so my bad weekend has run in to a bad week. O don't know where my head is at I can't belive I keep cheating!!!! It's like I've got to the weight I always get to and that bit of my brain that hates me is trying to make me fail. I get weighed tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I've put on. ( sorry about bad spelling I'm on a phone) I need to get back on it from tomorrow or I may as well pack it all in.

C'mon VP, get with it!!! (LOL, was that a good enough kick in the bum?)

Seriously, this plan is not one that you can mess around with so you have to decide if it is really what you want to do.....One small slip often ends up in a week's worth of blips like you've had. You can either draw a line under it and restart with dedication and focus or search for something you feel is more suitable.

Last night I read Zoe's post - she's lost an amazing 10 stone 10lbs (I think!) in less than a year. That's a whole person in weight that she is no longer carrying around. How awesome is that for inspiration?

you can do it. put a line under it and knuckle down just think of all the small clothes you will fit into soon x

I know how you feel, I had a weekend off and that has now turned into over a week. But, today is a new day and I am determined to be slim for the summer.

Good luck I'm sure you can do it.:)

I did the same around week 7 hun. I think it is because we have lost a substantial amount of weight and we can see it has gone and we are starting to feel good about ourselves. This is when the blip monster rears its ugly head and we give in to temptation.

Hopefully your wi tomorrow will spur you on (it did me). If you ahve put on, then so be it. If you have STS then be greatful. If you ahve lost, then fantastic. Keep going hun, you can do it.

Charlie xx

Hi VP, I also agree with everyone here, especially with Charlie, as the weight starts to drop off it becomes easy to forget why you're doing this in the first place so stay focussed, set your self mini aims as Nikki said and do not give up. Read through the success stories on here (Zoe who lost more than 10 st in 10 months comes to mind!), what they can do you can do to. x

Thank you ladies. I have just woken up ( I'm doing nights) and I feel alot more positive. I have my wi on the way to work. O found out this week my best friend ( who has not been supportive at alll) who is also my maid of honor doesn't want to come to my wedding any more and I think that really knocked me. But I have realised she is not worth messing up about I can loose this weight and I will.
My bum has been greatly kicked thank you ladies!
Better get ready for work it was very busy last night I delivered 2 babies over the phone!

Thank you ladies. I have just woken up ( I'm doing nights) and I feel alot more positive. I have my wi on the way to work. O found out this week my best friend ( who has not been supportive at alll) who is also my maid of honor doesn't want to come to my wedding any more and I think that really knocked me. But I have realised she is not worth messing up about I can loose this weight and I will.
My bum has been greatly kicked thank you ladies!
Better get ready for work it was very busy last night I delivered 2 babies over the phone!

Hey VP.. what a lovely job you have :) and what a **** mate your ex friend turned out to be.. Head up girlie,, you are doing well here and you are lovely, good luck at your WI, I'll be thinking of you. xxx

Thank you jabba!! Will update you all later on my wi xxxx

And thank you e.flame!!

Ok ladies I stayed the same but lost inches!! So not too bad at all phew!!

All good then!!

Back