The ww oil sprayer is fab dabbarooney!!

sophia-jo

Silver Member
I bought the ww oil sprayer a couple of weeks ago and I love it (£7.95)
I have used it a few times now for chips and tonight I used it to cook chips and FRIED eggs and they were bladdy gorgeous.
I had already purchased the WW black non stick sheets and burnt my eggs on both occassions that I used them :( so had pretty much given up on having fried eggs full stop until I gave the oil spray a go tonight.
I don't really like using those supermarket 1 cal sprays coz they taste nasty to me.

If you don't know what the WW one is they are a pump action spray that comes empty and you fill it with your own preffered oil, preferably extra virgin olive oil, and pump the pump about 5-6 times and spray away until it stops. Each spray is 0.5 points. This was enough to do 2 fried eggs and there was still lots of oil left coating the pan when I'd taken the eggs out.

The chips come out lovely too, they're gorgeous baked without oil but using the spray makes them just like the chips you used to have as a kid...lol, without all the grease :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd share that with you for those of you who are thinking of buying one. you may be able to buy a spray that's cheaper but you won't know the point value per spray unless you use those well known 1 cal sprays, which I don't like anymore....

anyway, I'm off to let my tea digest...I'm stuffed :D

ah that's what they're called, I totally forgot they were called frylight....
They are available from your local ww class, or I imagine you could get them on line if you don't go to class.
Ebay could have them too?

Back