The "ZERO" range

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I see quite a lot of you drink coke zero, what about the other zero products? I love Lilt zero but i think there is also a fanta and sprite zero.....

very over priced only but asda own diet pop much better

Good point steve, for the bog standard diet drinks (coke, lemonade etc) the value can't be beaten but i don't think they do a verision of Lilt, do they?

i only have the coke zero on friday nights mixed with bacardi :D. asda caffine free diet coke is just as good when mixed with spirits. cant tast the differnce once have had a few :8855:

Good point steve, for the bog standard diet drinks (coke, lemonade etc) the value can't be beaten but i don't think they do a verision of Lilt, do they?

i think they do have tried iron bru, dr thunder, diet coke

i only have the coke zero on friday nights mixed with bacardi :D. asda caffine free diet coke is just as good when mixed with spirits. cant tast the differnce once have had a few :8855:

LOL Thats the point why pay for the brands

Flavoured fizzy waters make good mixers for vodka e.g. lemon & lime flavour, plus you are staving off the hangover and getting in your water for the day at the same time! :D

The ONLY diet cola I like the taste of is pepsi max...

I've been checking the labels and avoiding any with citric acid in them as I've heard they can make some people stall but coke zero and dr pepper doesn't have it. Pepsi max seems to send me a bit hyper for some reason!

I used to drink full fat coke by the gallon, nowadays the only fizzy drink I have is some diet tonic with my gin. ;)

Mmmm I love Dr pepper zero. Before atkins i could easily drink my way through a bottle but only when i was in the right mood! Strange i know. Ive not drunk any fizzy recently, none at all

Back