Theme Park ride problems?

Tyraboots

Personally, Isuffered the indignity of not being able to fit on the Cars and Crushes ride at DLP. And the helicopter ride at Legoland. Anyone else experieinced this?

I couldn't fit in a log flume at... Drayton Manor, I think it was.
Best theme park ride problem I've ever had was Disneyland Paris, Space Mountain. The brakes failed on our car. It was AWESOME!
Space Mountain should always go that fast! :D

omg!!!!! *crosses space mountain off list of 'rides-to-do* :rotflmao:

loool the nemesis at alton towers not only was my bum too tubby to fit the seat I uhm got a little stuck trying to get back off it :eek::eek::eek::eek:

No way!!!!! Did it go ALOT faster than it was supposed to? Wa sit amazing? That ride is cool anyway so I cannot imagine how cool it was without brakes.

Was it also the scary adreneline "OH MY GOD THIS COASTER IS OUT OF CONTROL........ BUT AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME........ IM GONNA DIE WOOOOOOO"

Not really. We were mostly just going "This is way too fast... AWESOME!" Having gone on Space Mountain four times already we realised this was too fast, but just figured they'd got bored in the control booth ;)

Awesome. is it genuinely worrying going that fast? Coz I always wanted to go on a rollercoaster that genuinely scared me. Space Mopuntain is just fun.

add the 'k'......... 130mph is the trait of a nob.

Yeah. I was in a leased car with a far, far larger engine than what I usually drove at the time. And it was so quiet and cruisey that I was up behind an Audi's backside, wondering what the idiot was doing hogging the outside lane, flashing him to pull over.

When he finally did I took a glance at the speedo, and I tell you now, no rollercoaster will ever match that ice-cold grip of terror on your stomach when you suddenly realise you're doing 130Mph and would die in a second if you futzed it up.

hahaha yeh I bet!!!! So the fact you had slipped into a Dr Who paradox with the Dr Who creepy music going "wooWOOOwoo". Along with the fact the curbs and grass had turned into black space with stars, not give it away?

Just think...... the slight twitch of the wheel and you are doing more flips than a gymnast!

Scary.

Yeah, bizarrely because it was quite a wide stretch of motorway (four lanes at the time) it wasn't as immediately noticeable as one might've hoped LOL.

:rotflmao:

Back