then and now

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
I have added my pics at long last(to an album i dont know how to put them on normally!!)......i look rough as poo but you can get the jist Lol

The pics in the green shrug were taken about 2 weeks ago.

I started CD in january 2009 weighing 20.1 and i am currently 14.2 so i am 1 pound from 6 stone...woo hooooooo

What a fantastic loss.. an inspiration, how are you doing now? Are you maintaining? What are you meals like now? I've just swiched to ss+ and enjoy the feeling of eating, but worried that I'll get bored of the limited things allowed.xx

My goodness thats an amazing change hun!!!
You must be really proud of yourself!
Such an inspiration for me!!!
Well done!
xxxx

Looking good!!! WOW. great loss, well done

Looking hot!! x

ahhhhh you are all so kind :)
i am not a complete sticker (as i have said many times) I dont do SS or ss+ i kind of do a SS++:D I have 3 sachets a day as i am 5"11 and i eat other things that i know keeps me in ketosis such as chicken and veg, sugar free jelly, tuna etc sometimes i only eat the sachets sometimes i have upto 1100 calories a day and have done since i started. I am happy to of done this as i dont feel deprived of food and that makes the diet more tolerable for me....it also means my metabolism runs faster than those on SS (which i hope will stand me in better stead whe n it comes to maintaining)
I have learnt alot since being on this diet, I have realised i have 2 weeks in EVERY month that i dont lose as well as others, i have realised that i dont NEED junk food, and am just as satisifed eating a bowl of sugar free jelly as i would be ating a bar of chocolate (and not so guilty!!)
Although i do do a higher calorie diet than some i have NEVER cheated (which is a miracle in itself) i programmed myself to believe from the beginning that a cheat would wreck the diet (i know thats a little drastic as it doesnt BUT it worked for me!!)
I am thrilled with my weight loss, i get compliments etc all the time and feel SO much better about my body and MYSELF, so i would recommend the diet to anyone. I HAVE VOWED NEVER TO LET MYSELF BECOME LIKE I WAS AGAIN!!! :p

What brilliant results you are getting with this diet. Keep it up as you look great and you will be at target in no time. Very inspiring!

brilliant. You look fab. Mara is stunning

incredible! Well done!! You and I have similar stats and height and you look much smaller than me, jealous!!very inspirational.

ahhhhh you are all so kind :)
i am not a complete sticker (as i have said many times) I dont do SS or ss+ i kind of do a SS++:D I have 3 sachets a day as i am 5"11 and i eat other things that i know keeps me in ketosis such as chicken and veg, sugar free jelly, tuna etc sometimes i only eat the sachets sometimes i have upto 1100 calories a day and have done since i started. I am happy to of done this as i dont feel deprived of food and that makes the diet more tolerable for me....it also means my metabolism runs faster than those on SS (which i hope will stand me in better stead whe n it comes to maintaining)
I have learnt alot since being on this diet, I have realised i have 2 weeks in EVERY month that i dont lose as well as others, i have realised that i dont NEED junk food, and am just as satisifed eating a bowl of sugar free jelly as i would be ating a bar of chocolate (and not so guilty!!)
Although i do do a higher calorie diet than some i have NEVER cheated (which is a miracle in itself) i programmed myself to believe from the beginning that a cheat would wreck the diet (i know thats a little drastic as it doesnt BUT it worked for me!!)
I am thrilled with my weight loss, i get compliments etc all the time and feel SO much better about my body and MYSELF, so i would recommend the diet to anyone. I HAVE VOWED NEVER TO LET MYSELF BECOME LIKE I WAS AGAIN!!! :p

I love your outlook and vitality on life and its really refreshing. Did you exercise through your stages on CD? Good luck in what you do and carry on enjoying your compliments.. Because you soo deserve ti. xxx

WOW... You look simply amazing.... You have done so well..
Fantastic hon..... and if you add what keeps you happy but still you have lost all the weight it truly is fantastic..
Well done xxxxxxxxx

I dont really do all that much exercise bar dog walking but i have been doing pole dancing for the last 4 weeks !!!! very good for toning BUT i do not think i have mastered the sexy bit yet :) LOL

Back