Theory test

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Well i had my theory test for becoming and ADI today and after ALOT of hard work and revision i failed :cry:

I still cant believe it :( i got 97 questions right out of 100 and i faild on the hazard perception by 3points. Which is shocking because i have NEVER failed on the hazard perception on all the mock tests i have done, guess it just wasnt ment to be.

I came out the test centre to see Andreas and burst out crying and aint stopped since really. I just ant believe i faild on something so silly!!!

My boss said that she will pay for me to take another test which i have booked in for the 16th April. So fingers crossed i wont fail again on something so stupid. :(

Thanks for lets me moan :) xxx

Make sure you know what your doing with the HPT as there is a knack of getting top scores..its not right...but it works lol

Ask you trainer, they'll tell you

The HPT is a f**ker

Better luck next time you'll be fine x

Mr T worked as an IT contractor years ago on the theory test design,his knowledge is probably out of date as since then has been working on banking IT systems and now in a different IT field...but will see if he has any advice.

Thank you all so much, feeling alot better about it all today. Still shocked i failed as i worked so hard and revised so much and thought i had put in the hard work so it would pay off... but it didnt lol. Oh well i hope i pass on the 16th just need to work more on the Harzard perception. xxxxx

Think positive Tasha - you can, and will, do it! xx

Back